Chapter 69

Alpha's Point of View

Alpha and his troops were on their way back to Mojang. Jean had called them back.

Alpha's Zombies killed everyone in their path.

Alpha just marched silently.

When they were walking into the parking lot of Mojang headquarters, he saw Beta and his troops marching in from the opposite side.

The two units met in the middle.

"I bet our troops have killed many more people than yours, Alpha," Beta said.

Instead of making a lame comeback like he usually would, Alpha moved close to Beta's face.

"This isn't right," Alpha whispered. "We have to stop this. We can do it. Together."

Beta looked shocked for a second.

Then he slapped Alpha across the face.

"Traitor," Beta hissed, and he and his troops marched towards the towering building.

* * *

Jay's Point of View

Jay wasn't sad anymore.

He was angry.

They had killed Kirai.

Jay was still on his knees. He looked at Kirai's diamond sword laying on the ground in front of him.

And he picked it up.

Jay hadn't picked up a sword since before his parents were killed. Mojang had beheaded Jay's parents with a diamond sword, and Jay had sworn to never use a sword again.

But now it didn't matter.

Jay picked up the sword and wielded it.

And he ran straight into the middle of the Nether battle.

It was all a blur of red rage for Jay, he barely noticed who he was killing. But he did make sure of one thing.

He killed Ksi first.

Jay ran right up to the Wither Skeleton with the gold helmet, and sliced his head clean off.

Ksi didn't even put up a fight as he fell to the ground, beheaded.

Then Jay ran through the rest of the Nether monsters in a blur, killing all monsters in sight.

He noticed some Ghasts still shooting at other Nether monsters, with Nu yelling at them to stop.

Jay made sure he didn't kill those good Ghasts.

Jay also saw Goley in the middle of a bunch of Blazes. Goley was putting up a good fight, but there were just too many Blazes.

Goley went down.

Jay didn't stop. He ran through killing more and more monsters as fast as he could.

* * *

Steve's Point of View

Steve hit the ground. Luckily, he wasn't as high up as last time, so it didn't kill him.

He noticed The Iron Destroyer stop, sway, and fall to the ground heavily.

Lourd and Ruby barely had time to dive out of the way of the falling metallic hulk.

The five of them regrouped in the middle of the arena.

"Well," Scullscan said breathlessly. "That was something."