Fun Facts

Author's note will be up soon.

First, here are some facts about the story you might find interesting.

• Porkchops and Good Spider weren't originally part of the plot.

• Alex and Herobrine also weren't originally part of the plot.

• Nomis is Simon backwards. (ThomasPaul61's idea)

• Tommy is my little brother's name.

• Colin is my older brother's name, and Caroline is my older sister's name.

• Sadie is one of my dog's names. Jessie is my cousin's dog's name.

• Todd is my name. (although I think you all knew that)

• I took a lot of the names in these books from names of people I played Minecraft online with. Including: Lourd, Louis, Manga, Godhand, Cupcake, and Ruby.

• The neighborhood I live in is called Town Creek. Switch that around, and you get Creektown.

• I live near a city called Leonardtown, and a neighborhood called Wildwood.

• My little brother gave me the idea for the commanders of the units, the bounty hunters, and The Iron Destroyer.

ThomasPaul61 also gave me a few ideas, including Ruby's death. (Blame him not me)

• Steve was originally going to get a dog.

• The entire plot of this book came to me one day while I was playing Minecraft. I was thinking: "What if Mojang was evil?" And it all branched from there.

• I was planning on killing twice as many people as I did, including Louis and Steve. Yes, Steve.

• I thought I would only get like 200 reads on this book. I have 3.12k just now.

• I didn't get the Wattpad app until Chapter 15. I wrote the chapters before that on the computer.

• I haven't had an official plan for this book since Chapter 6. Since then, I have just thought of something cool to happen, and made it happen. So basically I've been winging it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So those are interesting, huh?

The author's note will be up soon.

Thanks for reading and remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist