Chapter 34

Steve woke up, his head hurting like the Nether. When he opened his eyes, he couldn't see. He panicked a bit, but then realized he had a blindfold over his eyes.

Then he remembered what had happened back in Creektown.

Bounty hunters.

Steve hoped everyone in the Resistance was okay. He didn't want anyone getting hurt because of him.

Steve felt himself getting jostled and bumped. It felt like people were carrying him. The place smelled dank, like it was underground or something.

He decided not to struggle. He had his arms and legs tied, so he couldn't do much anyway. He was gagged too, so he couldn't speak.

Steve heard a door open. Suddenly, loud voices and music filled the air. But as the people carrying him walked, everyone started shushing each other. The music stopped, and there was silence.

Finally, he felt himself get dropped on the ground. The blindfold was yanked off his eyes.

They were in a large underground room made of stone, stone bricks, and cobblestone. There were people everywhere. Some looked familiar. Some didn't. They all looked deadly.

With a shock, Steve noticed Captainsparklez standing near a pillar by himself with his arms crossed. There was a dent in his chestplate from where Steve tried stabbing him. He looked angry.

In front of him was a two block tall wooden platform. It had a throne on top. Upon the throne sat someone who looked vaguely familiar.

He looked old, with white hair, bushy white eyebrows, and a white mustache and beard. His eyes were black.
He wore brown clothes. (I looked him up and can't even tell what he's wearing.) A name popped up in Steve's head.

Jeb.

"Ah, so you have finally brought me the victim," Jeb said in a loud voice. Steve figured Jeb must be the king of all bounty hunters.

"Yes, Jeb," a voice behind Steve said. He turned around, trying to get a look at him.

Behind him were Sky and Jason, and one other bounty hunter. He had a white shirt, grey pants, and a headpiece of some kind. He had shaggy brown hair. Surprisingly, he had no armor on, but he had a diamond sword at his side. Steve knew the name of this bounty hunter.

Deadlox.

He must've been the one who had pulled the bag over Steve's head. He was also the one who had just spoken.

"Now give us our money!" Jason yelled from inside his spacesuit.

"Now, now, let's not be hasty," Jeb said calmly. He must deal with this sort of stuff all the time. "First, we need to notify Notch that we have caught the victim." He said 'Notch' with disgust. Steve wondered why.

"Your promised each of us 400 emeralds," Sky said. "Now cough it up."

"Fine, fine," Jeb laughed. "Come here."

The three bounty hunters walked over to Jeb to receive their emeralds. Jeb handed them to them.

"Now take the prisoner to a cell while I call Notch," Jeb said.

Two guards grabbed Steve and carried him out the door. This time, Steve struggled. But his arms and legs were still tied, and he still had a gag over his mouth.

They entered a hallway. Steve struggled to escape as much as he could, but it was no use. He was trapped.

And Mojang would come to get him any second.

The guards brought him into a large cellar. There were cells made of iron bars on either side of the narrow hallway. People stood behind some of the cells.

Steve didn't recognize any of them because of his amnesia. He hoped he didn't know any of them. A few people looked up as they passed, but most just continued staring at the floor.

In one cell, there was a girl about Steve's age. She had long orange hair, a green shirt, and brown pants. She had green eyes. When they neared her cell, she looked up. Her eyes widened at the sight of Steve. She fiddled with something behind her back.

As Steve and the guards passed her cell, she moved with a flash. Her arm stuck out of the cage and cut the ropes tying Steve's arms together. She must have a knife.

Steve didn't hesitate. He immediately punched both guards in the face, and since they hadn't bothered to check him for weapons, he pulled out his iron sword.

But the guards lay on the ground, unmoving. No one moved. No one made a sound.

Steve looked at the girl who had saved him.

"Go!" she cried.

"What about you?" Steve asked.

"Only Jeb has a key," the girl said. "Just get out of here!"

Steve reluctantly obeyed. He ran out the door back into the hallway. He started sprinting, trying to find a way out of this place.

Eventually, he found a staircase. He ran up as fast as he could.

When he reached the top, he ran into someone. He didn't look too happy.

Captainsparklez.

Steve tried running around him, but Sparklez blocked his way.

Steve got out his sword. Sparklez got out a small block that looked kinda like TNT, but smaller and with a button on it.

Captainsparklez pressed the button, dropped it, and ran through the door.

Steve curiously picked up the block.

The block exploded.

* * *

Steve woke up in a cell. He looked around.

He was in the jail in Jeb's headquarters.

He had failed.

The girl who had saved him stared at him from the cage next to him.

"I'm dispappointed in you, Steve," she said. "I thought you would be able to escape this place."

"Yeah, well I didn't know the bounty hunters had mini grenades," Steve said bitterly.

"Why are you here anyway?" the girl asked.

"It's a long story," Steve said. "Hey, where's my stuff?"

"In a chest somewhere," the girl replied. "So why are you here, Steve?" she asked again.

"How do you know my name?" Steve asked.

The girl looked hurt at this, so Steve quickly added, "Mojang erased my memories. I don't remember anyone."

The girl seemed to understand.

"I'm Alex. Your best friend from when we were kids."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I got another charger and Wattpad fixed everything, so I'll be updating more often again! That was a rough week. *wipes brow*

By the way, what other Minecraft Youtubers should I put in this story? I don't really watch any, the six I've used so far are the only ones I really know about.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Update 7/28/15: Character entries are closed. I am not taking any more characters in this book. Also, I have all the Youtubers I need. Since the book is done.