{CLOSED} Character Entries For The Sequel

CHARACTER ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!!! I AM NOT TAKING ANYMORE CHARACTERS FOR THE SEQUEL!!! You can still read this part though.

I will be posting this part in "The Great War" too. It's the same thing.

Okay everyone, I know a lot of you would like a character in the sequel to "A Minecraft Story", which will be published in February 2016.

I will take ONE character per person. They can have family members/friends mentioned, but only the one character will be in the book.

In order to have a character, you must have COMPLETELY FINISHED reading "A Minecraft Story". Or, have it finished before you send the character to me.

You do not have to have "The Great War" finished, but some things will make more sense if you have read that book too.

Also, to have a character, you must be following me. If you are not, I will not take the character. And I will be checking.

The deadline for getting a character in the sequel is January 31st, 2016. I will not take any characters past that day.

People who have already sent me your character, make sure you send me it again. I cannot guarantee you a spot in the book unless you send me your character after 2015. And I will most likely forget you asked me for one, and then you won't be in the book, and we'll both be sad.

There were like seven or eight people who asked me about a character before "The Great War" was finished, so you seven or eight make sure you send me your character before the deadline.

You can either private message me the character or kik me it. My kik is in my bio. DO NOT comment on this chapter or on my profile your character. If you do, I will not use it.

The five of you who have a character in "A Minecraft Story" are NOT allowed to have another character in the sequel. Your previous characters will be used in the sequel.

That means you: the_iron_dragon (Kirai), scullscan (Scullscan), ThomasPaul61 (Nomis), Enderspi (Sharky), and CrizzyZone_19 (Alice).

I will take all ages for characters. Yes, I will take a baby or an old person. But, keep in mind, the main characters of the sequel are all around 16-21 years old.

Another thing: your character MUST BE HUMAN. No mobs or weird hybrid thingies allowed. All characters must be human, and cannot have any special powers.

Now, here is what you must tell me in your character description: (character entries are closed)

Name/Nicknames:
Their names and nicknames and what they prefer to be called.

Gender:
Male or female. (No trans/agender people).

Age:
I'll take any age. Most main characters are 16-21 years old.

Physical Description:
What they look like. This includes hair/eye/skin color; what clothes they wear; any other items like tattoos, jewelry, or piercings; and anything else you'd like readers to know.

Personality:
What they are like and their behavior around people.

Likes:
Things and people they like.

Dislikes:
Things and people they don't like.

Weapons Used:
Can be Minecraft weapons or guns/knife thingies. I'll tell you if I can use that weapon or not.

Good or Evil:
You can choose if they are good or evil. I have specific places for the good, and specific places for the evil. I'd like to have more evil characters, but you can choose.

If they are allowed to die or not:
We all know how much I love killing characters. You can choose if they are allowed to die or not. It doesn't matter to me. You cannot choose how they die, though.

Backstory:
What happened to them and why they left their family/friends.

Other Details:
If there is anything else I need to know, tell me here.

You must have all of these parts in your description, or I won't take the character. The other details part is optional.

Since I haven't told anyone the plot of the story, it might be kind of hard to do the backstory. But, you'll have to try.

I won't release a "preview" until February, so there's no point in waiting.

I'll take as many characters as I can, but ONE per person.

Remember, private message or kik me the character. You have until January 31st.

Good luck.

CHARACTER ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!!! I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE CHARACTERS IN THE SEQUEL!!!

IF ANYONE ELSE SENDS ME A CHARACTER I'M GONNA FLIP OUT LIKE SRSLY

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist