Radish's Life After Wattpad: Year 4

Hello

Did I almost forget to write this update again? Yes. But here it is.

Honestly not much has happened since the last update. The biggest thing is that I got a girlfriend. We are coming up on our one year anniversary soon <3

I'm still at the same job as last year. But I moved out of the apartment with my old roommate and got my own apartment by myself closer to my job, so I don't have to drive 45 minutes anymore. Now it's only a 10 minute drive.

I haven't watched as many movies as I used to, but I'm still slowly chipping away at my watchlist and adding to my total films watched since quarantine. I'm now almost at 500 movies, but not quite there yet.

I've still been streaming on Twitch and uploading to YouTube and other social media platforms like TikTok at the username Radishologist, so be sure to check me out there!

I have a new series releasing on my YouTube channel every week called the Total Radish Bash. You might remember me mentioning that last update. It was a game show in Minecraft with streamers competing that was filmed live on Twitch. But I finally finished editing these streams into shorter episodes, and am very proud of this series, so please check it out! I sent out the link in an announcement on my profile on February 26th/27th, 2024.

That's everything that has happened since last year I think. Kinda boring I guess, but I'm pretty happy with where I am in life right now. I hope you all are too.

If you want to stay updated on my life, follow my personal Instagram @tamcd3.

It's now been nine years since I started writing A Minecraft Story, the book that started it all here. Next year's update will be the 10 year anniversary of that book. A whole decade is crazy.

Hope you all enjoyed this update! See you next year

~R