Chapter 26

Alpha's Point of View

Alpha, the commander of the Mojang Zombie unit, climbed Notch mountain. He was on a special mission for the Almighty Notch himself.

Climbing mountains was hard. Especially for Zombies. Alpha kept tripping on rocks and stuff.

It was a good thing none of his unit was around. They would all laugh at him.

Alpha tripped again, and his gold helmet fell off. The wires that allowed him to speak came disconnected from his ears.

He immediately caught fire, and now he couldn't speak. Alpha flailed his arms around until he found his helmet again. He picked it up and placed it on his head. Mojang had scrubbed the word "Mojang" off of it, so it wouldn't arise suspicion. The fire went out. Wow, that fire hurt.

After many attempts, Alpha connected the wires back to his ears. He could speak again. Only the commanders of each unit were permitted to speak. It cost too much money for everyone to speak. Plus, it only made sense for the leaders to talk and their unit to listen.

"Why couldn't Beta have been sent on this mission," Alpha muttered in his gravelly voice to himself. But secretly, he was glad the Skeleton commander hadn't been chosen for this mission. After all, Alpha was better.

Alpha continued climbing the mountain. After awhile, he came across a rabbit. The rabbit looked at Alpha, who stared back.

"What're you looking at?" Alpha asked the rabbit.

The rabbit squeaked, but kept staring into his eyes.

Alpha stared back. A few minutes passed. Neither looked away.

Then Alpha remembered his mission. He shook his head and kept climbing the mountain.

When he finally reached the level that the village was on, he sighed in relief. Now all he had to do was walk west, and he would reach his destination.

Right before he started walking, he heard a noise. Alpha whirled around.

The rabbit stared at him.

Alpha stared back.

Again, a few minutes passed, with neither being looking away.

Alpha remembered his mission again. He swung his arms at the rabbit, who jumped away. Then Alpha started walking west.

Alpha wished they had spawned the portal in the middle of Creektown. It was hot outside. But apparently it was supposed to be a stealth mission. So they spawned the portal in the grassland below Notch mountain.

They had spawned the portal in the center of Harville a few days ago. The attack there had been very successful, even though Alpha wasn't there. Alpha hadn't been allowed to be there. Mojang thought that a Zombie with a gold helmet would cause too much suspicion on the promo. But, his unit had done fine without him.

Alpha could finally see the village. Creektown was what they called it. Alpha kept walking towards it. He had to find out if the Resistance and Steve were there. Then he had to report back to Almighty Notch himself.

Alpha heard a noise behind him. He whirled around again.

The rabbit stared at him.

Alpha stared back.

Again.

Then he remembered his mission. He was angry at this rabbit for distracting him three times.

Alpha growled and started chasing the rabbit. It nimbly hopped away. He chased it in a circle. Alpha grew frustrated and dove for the rabbit, which hopped away. Then the rabbit left, going back down the mountain.