Kik Group Chat

I'm posting this in all my books except "A Porkchops Story". You only have to read it once, they're all the same.

Hey guys!

Want to join a Kik group chat with me, ThomasPaul61, and the_iron_dragon? (They're my co-writers, and no, you can't be one too)

In the group chat, you can talk to us and other readers about my books! You can ask us any questions you have easily, without Wattpad's (sometimes dumb) messaging system! Or, you can just talk about whatever!

We may be giving some sneak peeks to upcoming chapters, or even books, as well! Warning: there will probably be spoilers from chapters that have already been published, mentioned in the group chat.

Join the Kik group chat today! Kik or private message me if you want to join! (my Kik is in my bio)

If you don't have Kik, sorry, but you can't join. It's a free messaging app on all devices (I think), if you want to get it.

We do have rules for the group chat. Make sure you follow all rules, or risk being banned from the chat.

 Make sure you follow all rules, or risk being banned from the chat

Remember, Kik me if you want to be in it! My Kik is in my bio.

Hope you can join!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist