Instagram and Fanart

I will be posting this on all of my books, so you don't have to read them all.

Hey guys! Some of you know about my personal Instagram, which is in my bio.

But this author's note is about the Instagram I made for this Wattpad account!

Follow radishologist on Instagram to see fanart for my books made by you guys! You may also see some sneak peeks of covers of upcoming books!

Here's what the account looks like:

Now for the fanart part.

Hey, that rhymed.

Anyway, are you a good drawer? Do you like making Minecraft fanart? Then don't hesitate to make some for ANY of my books! Make as many as you like, for any of the books I have written!

Send me some, and it will be featured on my Instagram page! You will also get a shoutout with that!

If you do draw some, send it to me on kik if you have it. If you don't have it, DM me on Instagram on either of my accounts. If you don't have either of those, pm me on Wattpad and we'll figure something out.

So yeah, make me some fanart if you want! If you need any ideas on what to draw, just ask me!

There is no limit to how many pieces of fanart you make.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist