Yep, Author's Alive.

Voíla, welcome back. How ya doin, you awesome readers?!

* puts on baseball cap, sunglasses and dab to the right *

I know this story has not seen an update in- forever, and that's because * drumroll * I'm working on the sequel.

Also, I wanted to convey that I want the sequel to be better than this, and that is why it's taking me time. I'll deliever the finest work I can to my readers, no matter if they're thousands (hopefully some day 🤧), hundreds, ten or even one.

I'm open to any questions or contradictions you might have from the plot of this story, so feel free to drop them in whenever.

Now, the bonus chapter has some people confused. To clear it up, the events of this book, are set in Liverpool, 2020. The bonus chapter is set in London, 2025. So y'all can understand it's a time jump. The ring, the accident, it will all make sense in due course.

The sequel however, resumes after the events of this book itself.

Now, because you amazing people have tolerated my rant so far, I'm gonna throw a sweetener.

Presenting to you, a short glimpse into the prologue of the Book 2 in the Choices series-

"SINS"

Please do vote and COMMENT, *puppy eyes* because reading them literally, truly, completely makes my day, and I keep thinking about it and I can't stop smiling and I feel so giddy with butterflies in my stomach to know-

Uh, I'll just stop.