The breakup..

" I'm sorry you had to hear that." Sebastian said while looking down. 

" Hey it's okay. She doesn't affect me." You said. 

Nickie is just sitting there looking at both of us in shock. Nickie continued to do Sebastian's suit. Everything was so silent. The only thing I can hear was Nickie's sewing machine. But besides that I went to Sebastian and tried to comfort him after all of that mess. Now I know how his girlfriend treats him. But why does he let that happen to him. It isn't fair.  He deserves to be happy and not miss treated by some stupid selfish model. I went closer to Sebastian and just massaged his back while he rigged his hands into his face.  You decided to put some music because the silence was more uncomfortable. The thing that shocked me was that his girlfriend didn't call back to apologize. I was angry as fuck because of it. 

" Darling.. your suits ready. You want to try it out?" Nickie said. 

" I don't think I want to go to the Met Gala anymore.." Sebastian lifted his head a little.

" I know I didn't just waist my precious time doing this suit last minute. And you not going at the end so get your ass up and try it on." 

" He's right Sebastian. You should at least try it on. Maybe it'll make you feel better." You said.

" Yeah you guys are right." Sebastian got up and tried it on. 

" It fits you like a glove." Nickie said.

" Yup you were meant for this suit." You said. 

 Sebastian went up to the mirror and saw his reflection. Me and Nickie can see a little smile come up. Sebastian turn around and He nodded. Me and Nickie faced each other and gave each other  a high five with both hands and started dancing. We both managed to make Sebastian laugh. Nickie got his stuff and left. Now it's just me and Sebastian. 

" You want to sleepover? I have a bunch of guest rooms open.." You said while going to the kitchen.

" If you don't mind." Sebastian followed you. 

" If I did mind then I wouldn't offer you a guest room." 

" Okay.. I'll just crash here." 

" Okay let's go." 

I showed Sebastian to the guest room. He had sleep there before so he left some clothes at my house. I  went back to your room and instantly knocked out. I got woke up a few times. I finally woke up at 10:52. I wondered if Sebastian was still in my house or he was still sleeping. I got up to get some coffee until I smelled the scent of fresh coffee. Well at least my questions were answered. Sebastian did not leave my house. 

" Good morning sleepyhead." Sebastian said while turning to face you.

" Hi Seb." You said while rubbing your eyes. 

" I didn't know your backyard was that big.."

" I mean yeah it is. It's to walk down the beach."

" what do you mean the beach..? What does the beach have to do anything with this.?"

" Ohh you don't know. Alright follow me."

I walked Sebastian down all the way to my backyard with our cups of coffee. I lived in a house where the backyard faced the beach. I'm assuming Sebastian didn't know this because his face dropped the moment he heard the waves.