Beach..

" OH FUR SURE." 

Me and Chris get out of the car and we started bringing groceries in the house. Sebastian knocked out in the couch with dogger. Chris was going to laugh really loud until I covered his mouth. I out my hand on top of his mouth and put one finger against mine. 

" They're going to wake up." You said in a soft whisper tone. 

" Oh your right.. sorry." He said while looking down at me with the same whisper tone. 

We got all the groceries out of the car and walked back in the house. I can here my stomach growling. At some point when we were putting the groceries away my stomach growled so loud even Chris heard it. We looked at each other and covered our own mouths. We really didn't;t want to wake up dogger nor Sebastian because they were so tired. Chris went to the front of the house and got his keys. He walked to the kitchen where I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to eat. I look up and saw him pointing at his keys and pointing at the door. I knew exactly what he was saying. Even though he said nothing. I closed the fridge door and ran out of the house. Well we both did out of excitement. 

" Hey Kim possible what do you want to eat?"

" Sebastian told you didn't he?"

" Yup through text. Anyways what do you want to eat?"

" Umm anything but sushi... I don't like having the thought of raw fish and rice going into my mouth.."

" What about tuna."

" I don't like tuna either. The smell and the texture. HELL NOO."

" Ok so what do you like then?"

" Everything but raw fish and onions."

" Okay.. How about we go get some fries or something and later we bring Sebastian a pizza?"

" Sounds good too meeee."

" Perfect!"

 We both get inside the car and started to leave the neighborhood. It was getting late since we were about 3 hours in the grocery store debating if this would be good or not. Sunrise was about to start. We ended up in McDonald's. We both agreed that we were in the mood for fries. We ended up buy more than we should have. Chris order 1 Big Mac, 1 Quarter pounder, Large fries and 1 large coke. I ended up order 1 Quarter pounder, 1 Large fries, 1 large coke and 1 McChicken. After we got our food the car smelled like straight up Mcdonald's. We made our way to Pizzahut and order a regular Large half Pepperoni and half cheese pizza. Extra cheese of course. We then bolted to the house for Sebastian can have some food just incase he woke up. 

" We made it!!! With our food still hot!" Chris said.

" IT'S STILL HOT?!" You said in shook. 

" YEAH! WOAH WOAH..." Chris said while dancing in his seat. 

"Okay Okay lets gooo." You said. 

We finally got out of the car and got inside the house. Sebastian and dogger were still asleep. I placed the pizza on the counter while Chris has our food. I looked at him and pointed outside. He tipped toed to the glass door and waited for me to open it for him. I walked to the glass door and opened it slowly. There was a enough of a gap for both of us can go through. After I closed the glass doors behind me I turned to him. We both smiled out of excitement and ran to the seats we were at yesterday. We looked like little kids who got excited for food. We both finally sat down next to each other and opened our bags of food. We both ate like no one has ever feed us before.