Hospital..

" Scott open the door." Chris carried you as your still passed out in his arms. Scott ran to the passenger side and whipped open the door for Chris. As they both got into the car, Scott literally turned on the car and just whipped out of drive way. Thank god Chris parked in back of no cars. Chris was carrying you like a baby with your head in his lifted arm to make you go back into conscious. He took the hairs out of your face for he can have a clear view of your face. He cupped your face and whispered to you softly to wake up and called your name continuously. Scott parked into the emergency parking lot. They both got out of the car and ran inside.

" HELP! WE NEED HELP!" Scott yelled out for anyone from the medical staff to run to them. A few male nurses got up and ran to them.

" what's wrong sir." The nurse saw you in Chris arm just there. The nurse ran for a medic bed to place you there. As Chris layer you gently onto the medic bed they ran after the nurse who was calling for a doctor to help you out. Another male doctor with some other female nurses ran towards you. They out you into a room and they all took your pressure and heartbeat. They put a IV into your hand as they ran into a empty room for you. The doctor asked Chris and Scott what happened.

" What happened to her?"

" W-we." Chris struggled to speak as he saw you laying on a medical bed unconscious.

" We were at a family dinner and she felt lightheaded and ones she got up a few moments later she just passed out."

"Okay what is her name?"

" y/n.. y/n evans."

" I'm going to need you both stay in here as we take test to see what is wrong with her. She's most likely dehydrated but by the paleness of her skin.. I don't think so."

" what kind of test?" Chris said.

" blood test and a MRI to see if there's anything happening to her body like inside the brain. It won't take long but please stay here and stay calm."

" how am I gonna stay calm?!?! SHES MY WIFE AND I JUST MARRIED HER!" Chris said out of anger as the doctor tried to calm him down.

" sir I'm gonna need you to stay calm." The doctor said as the nurses took you out of the room for the tests. Chris and Scott sat down impatiently as you took longer then they expected. They took the time to call Lisa and everyone else in the family. Lisa showed up to the hospital the moment she heard you were taking test. Chris called Sebastian immediately after he hung up on Lisa. He knew Sebastian was the only thing that meant family to you and he knew how much you needed him right now.

" what's up Chris?"

" y/n-" Chris got choked up in his tears.

" what's wrong?" He sounded concerned immediately. Chris stayed quiet.

" Chris what's wrong?"

Still silence from Chris.

" CHRIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH Y/N."

Chris didn't hear anything since he dropped his phone as he tried to hold himself together.

" Chris please tell me.. your scaring me please Chris." Sebastian started to get emotional o the thought of anything bad happening to you.

" we- we're at the hospital right now. Y/n fainted."

" give me the address.. I'll be there in 2 hours." Sebastian hung up the phone. The moment Sebastian heard you were in the hospital, he did not hesitate to book a flight right at that moment. He only brought a book bag filled with some clothes just incase he needed to be there with you.