Fuck this..

You and Sebastian took a deep breath before you entered the room. Sebastian opened the door for you. You walked into the room with everyone staring at you. Sebastian was another person that everyone eyes went on. Throughout 2 years everything has changed between the both of you. Jamie ran to you with arms open. She hugged you and kissed your cheeks.

" your so beautifulllll. Oh my god look at youuu. Give me a spin."

" thank you." You spinner for her. Her jaw dropped.

She ran to Sebastian and gave him a hug. She was so happy to see us here on set. You walked up to the other cast members. You had conversation with Angelina Jolie then she had to go for a scene of hers. You said hi to everyone but the guys. You saw Tom Huddleston and walked up to him. He gasped on how ur look changed. He jogged to you and gave you a hug. He picked you up and spend you around. He complemented you a lot more.

" you look so good !! I remember you used to be this light clothing person and look at you now!"

" yeah yeah. Things change. "

" well I have too go do a scene now but I want to see all your tattoos."

" haha of course. Go do your scene. I won't go anywhere." You touched his biceps.

Sebastian talking to Chris. You had no plan talking to the fucking kid unless it's a scene. But you did wanna go to the trailer to fix everything. You don't have a scene until tomorrow so. You had the bright idea to walk up to them and just ask Sebastian for the key.
You walked up to them.

" Seb I need the key."

" oh hi there. What key?"

" oh hi nothing. We just came out out of the same fucking trailer. Now I need the key."

" when did you become such a brat?"

" since I came out of my moms fucking pussy."

" here. Don't burn anything down."

" yeah yeah."  You took the key.

" hi-" Chris got cut off as you walked away from them both.

You felt proud that you can make his existence and option. You walked out of the room and got into your trailer. You locked the door behind you. You went up to your things and started to put everything in order and shit. You were hungry so you went back into the room where everyone was at.

You saw Sebastian sitting down infront of chris.

" hey nerd. Ima go get something to eat. You want something?"

" get me my regular order from McDonald."

" what the nice word?"

" no I'm not saying it."

" why does it matter? It's a fucking word."

" pleaseeee🥺"

" hahaaaa thanks. I'll be back."

" hey do you need hel-" Chris got up but you left already.

" I told you dude. She isn't gonna talk to you." Sebastian sat back.

" I'm just trying to talk to her."

" dude you left her alone will she was having a mental fucking breakdown. You left her without any words. Not even one. After the shit you did to her. You don't think a simple bye would've made her feel better?"

" I'm sorry.. i-"

" No save that shit. You broke her. THE GIRL THAT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE WAS SHIT. BUT YOU STILL CHEATED ON HER. AND THEN TOLD HER YOU LOVE HER?! No thats not how this works. The only thing you do is care about yourself and nobody else but yourself. I had to see y/n go through that shit. You have no idea what happened that night."