Met Gala..

It's 1 in the afternoon. Me and Sebastian were still sleeping until I got a call from Nickie. 

" Hello?"

" DARLING HOW ARE YOU?!"

" I'm good and you Nickie."

" You were sleeping ..."

" Yes I was."

" DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY FOR TODAY?!"

" yes you did but Nickie.. Sebastians girlfriend dumped him and we went to the fair. We got a little carried away." 

" Yes I know I know.. The pictures of Sebastian throwing up and you next time him are trending." 

" OHHHHH NO YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME."

" NO DARLING!! I HAVE TO MAKE YOU BOTH LOOK FABULOUS." 

" SEBASTIAN WAKE UP!! WE HAVE TO GET READY!"

" OKAY OKAY DARLING IM ON MY WAY! I'LL SEE YOU IN 5 MINTUESSS."  Nickie hung up. 

" Shit shit shittttt. SEBASTIAN WAKE THE FUCK UP! NICKIE IS ON HIS WAY."

" nooooooo." He turned away from you. 

" Im sorry I have to do this to you." 

You got your hand and smacked his back so hard that a hand mark appeared on his back. Your hand hurt also so fuck. 

" OWWW!! Y/N WHAT WAS THE FOR?"

" I SAID IM SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS! NOW GET UP NICKIE IS COMING OVER."

We both got up and ran around the house to clean and get each other ready. Nickie pulled up to the drive way with a suit case full of makeup, hair accessory's, etc.  Nickie came inside the house and gave me and Sebastian a kiss on the cheeks. Nickie made us walk to my make up room. Well it's  just a closet with a vanity mirror but okay I guess. Nickie made both of us take a shower.  Sebastian was the first one to shower since he doesn't shower for long or need that much makeup. 

" So anything exciting happening?" You said too Nickie while he is setting up. 

" Well did you hear about Chris Evans and Lizzo?"

" Nope. I was taking care of this dork."

" Well they came out dating and then broke up. Now they're dating again."

" Oh good for him.. I've never met him but from your story experiences he seems nice."

" Yeah he is. He's going to the Met. Maybe you guys can met there."

" Hmm I don't think so. Plus he's probably going to go with Lizzo so."

" I really don't like her. I mean she can be sweet on camera and stuff but behind the scene she really isn't. She's loud and kinda crazy but it can be good and bad. I just find loud people annoying."

"I mean Nickie you don't like anyone and stuff so. Plus she is known for her loud personality."

" I mean you are right darling."

Sebastian finally got out of the shower and walked into the room with a robe and sat down infront of the mirror. Now it's finally my time to shower. I washed my hair, shave everywhere. It took about an hour and a half to finish. I finally got out of the shower and walked into the room. Sebastian was getting his hair down since he was almost done.