Missing and hating..

" ok soo what color do we make the nursery?" You said

" white?" Chris said

" white, really?"

" hmmm how about purple?"

" why purple?"

" you know.. a mix of pink and blue."

" oh that sounds good. I guess purple it is." You started to walk out of the room.

" how you feeling about this?" Chris held you back.

" about?"

" twins.. are you okay?"

" yeah I'll be okay, it's just this is going to fast."

" I think theres more that you should be telling me."

" it's fine."

" no it's not. I can clearly see your exhausted and stressing out."

" I don't want a fucking baby gender reveal party alright. There's to many goddamn party's going on and I just can't do it anymore. Planning party's and having fun are just out of my system. I-I just can't do this anymore." You hit the wall as you distracted yourself from having another crying session.

" baby please don't do this to yourself. Don't stress out about some stupid party. We don't have to have a party. We can just invite some people and cut a cake with blue and pink on it and just say we're having twins."

" it's not that. I just miss how I could fuck anytime of the day when ever I want, I miss how my jeans always fit me perfectly, I miss being able to cuddle you normal or even fucking hug you properly, I miss holding onto the guitar without this fucking stomach being in the way. I just miss everything how it used to be and now that will never happened. I will never be able to have the time to hold a guitar and spending hours just playing music, I'll always have to worry about the kids when I'm working or literally doing anything."

Chris just looked at you and was in shook how much you've been holding onto. He never thought about how life would be ones you both had kids, especially two at the same time.

" I'm sorry.. I should have said all those things. Im just being selfish." You walked out of the room but Chris grabbed you by the hand and snatched you back to him. His hand cupped your face as he leaned to you. He kissed your sweet lips, know that will make you calm down at least a little. As you guys continued to make your tongues dance around, he slickly moved you against the wall. As he started to make you desperate, he parted his lips away from you. He saw that you were desperate to just get fucked my him. He leaned over and moved your hair aside to your other shoulder. " who's gonna be my good little slut ones I fuck the shit out of you?" He whispered in your hair. You got shivers down your spine ones he finished his sentence. He left you sweet little kisses on your neck and went back to reading the instructions to building the crib.

" I hate how you do that."  You looked at him before you turned around. As you took one last glance at him, you saw a smirk appear on his face. You hated more than anything how he could tease you so much and you couldn't do anything about it. You were planning to take that little smirk he has been getting away with until you give birth. You already saw how mad he'd get ones you start teasing him constantly. You knew he would break at some moment, but that was only the best part. Just a little bit longer and you'll be fine. Plus this whole pregnancy went flying. The time was flying, you didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one tho. Good cause you could see how your kids would look and act but bad cause their going to grow up faster. Meaning you both would get older. You just had to push through and you'll be fine. You had to pick they're names out with Chris but after that you'll be fine. You and Chris agreed on how Sebastian is going to be The Godfather of both of your kids and Scarlett be the godmother. Chris picked someone and you did too. It was a win-win for the both of you. You thought about how your due date was getting closer and closer so why not make a photo album. For ones your kids grow a little, you and chris can show them their baby pictures and funny pictures of you and Chris or Sebastian, Scarlett. Basically anyone you considered family. Of course Chris' family would be there as well. As your thought was on your head, you looked at your phone and saw some pictures you wanted to print out for the album. You got a old album that you and Chris started but only managed to put about 2 pages full of pictures. The rest remained empty since you both forgot about it. You went into your office and started to print out the pictures. You sometimes did hear Chris cursing about how he didn't understand the instructions or that he lost a piece. You laughed at his little cursing sessions. Sometimes they didn't even go together but he still managed to make them into a sentence.  As you filled up the books you realized you had to leave the book for your babies. At least half go the book. As you took the book to Chris, you saw him laying on the floor with the booklet on top of his face. While he did a starfish position. You took a picture to show to the kids how inpatient their father is. Wow.... it felt weird how the father word sounded when it came to Chris. Dad? Father?... you didn't know how those words sounded off but even more how your gonna be called a mother or mama. You had to call Salma for this shit. You went to the kitchen and just sat there as the phone rang. 

" Hola mi amorrrr how are you?" Salma picked up with her exotic accent. 

" Hi momma, im good and you?"

" I'm good!! How's Chris?"

" He just finished giving up on making the crib. Hows the family?"

" We're good. We miss you!"

" I miss you guys too but I'll be there soon okay."

" How are you feeling?"

" Weird."

" About what part?"

" How I'm going to be called mama soon. And Chris is gonna be called dad or something."

" Ahh yes. That can be hard to take in. Especially with two kids at the same time."

" This isn't going to be fun isn't it?"

" Hmm at first no perooo you'll learn how to get used to it."

" Como tu lo como lo hiciste?"

" que parte mi amor?"

" tu sabes.. the crying, sleepless nights."

" Bueno primero your going to need alot of energy stored up. Segundo you and chris have to work together. Even if your holding on a thread." 

" But how am I going to hold on by a thread with chris. He can't even make one crib.."

" HAHAHA aqui me paso lo mismo. My husband didn't want to do anything when I got close to giving birth but he still managed to do them even if he didn't like it. Yes sometimes he did it wrong but at least he did it." 

" ay ay ay this is going to be a lot."

" Vas estar bien. You have me if anything and Sebastian."

" ya se. I'll probably sleep for 2 days straight."

" Let Chris know that."

" Ya se momma."

" AY PINGA! Perdon amor I have to go, te amo mija."

" me too momma. Bye."