Graduation..

Today is graduation and nobody was ready at all. You and Chris weren't ready mentally and Alana and Caesar weren't ready physically. The whole house was filled with chaos since everyone is trying to look good. Alana was wearing a dress that you and her went picking out last week and also some shoes. Caesar was wearing a suit that him and Chris went out shopping for. You did want Nickie to make the suit and dress but Chris said no since Nickie would make it very extra. And last time you checked, the graduation wasn't the red carpet. But you and Chris did wear something that Nickie made for the both of y'all. It wasn't over the top tho so that was good. You and Chris would be going to the graduation but back home there was going to be a graduation party for Alana and Caesar. You knew how much they loved spending time with family. You also knew how much Sebastian grew attached to you and your family so he was going there too. Today he was bringing his wife with him that was pregnant!! You were so happy that he finally got married!! You did walk him down the aisle cause he did the same to you. He did ask you too cause it would mean the work that his partner in crime, his best friend, his sister would walk him down the aisle. Chris was his best man so it was perfect. You did cry a little from joy. Sebastian finally got his wish come true, to get married and to have kids like you and Chris. But you beat him to it first which wasn't expected from you nor Sebastian. Sebastian always was sure that he would get married first since you're Ernest a big fan of love in the first place. You were in love with his wife... not literally of course. They both deserved each other for sure. Now it was finally time that Alana and Caesar would be called up to the stand to get their Certificate and picture and go onto middle school. You were happy to see how they both grew up and become some beautiful and handsome. They for sure got the good genes. You were taking pictures of the ceremony and how beautiful it all was.

" Alana Violet Evans!" The principal called up. Alana got up and took her Certificate and took a picture.

" Caesar Raul Evans!" The principal also called up. Caesar got up as well and did the same thing Alana did. The ceremony moved on and finally took the class pictures. Once the class pictures were over, they both ran up to you guys and gave you hugs and kisses. As you walked to the car, you heard a voice call your name.

" Y/n Evans!" You heard running footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw him.

" Yes Zach?"

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry for bulling your son. I wanted to hurt Alana by hurting her own brother."

" I don't think you owe me an apology. I think you owe him one." You pointed at Caesar.

" oh y-yeah." Zach walked to Caesar. Caesar stayed quiet as he waited for Zach to say something.

" I'm sorry man for doing that to you. I just really liked your sister. I wish I never had done that to you tho.. you seem like a nice friend to have."

" it's okay."

" what school you going to next year?"

" we're going to Atrium. Why?"

" oh I was hoping me and you would actually be friends but we aren't going to the same middles school so i guess see you around?"

" yeah you most likely will."

" bye guys." Zach walked away from you guys. You all stood there so each less since that was the least thing you were expected was Zach to apologize. But it made you happy how you can actually change someone's perspective. You all got inside the car and drove home. Ones again the house was filled with cars. Everyone went inside and saw that the house was packed in the back yard. You can see Dogger running around with Scott and Sebastian. You saw Sebastians wife was with lisa and helping her chop up the salad. Everyone said congrats and were just hanging out. You, lisa, Alana and Sebastians wife were in the kitchen while all the guys were outside just doing cook out things. A few moments pass by and you all are finally outside just chilling and listening to music. You were hanging out with Sebastian and just talking about parent advice for his baby. Alana and Caesar were to busy playing ball with dogger and Chris was just sipping a bear and being in his own world. It was finally time too EAT!!! You all sat around the table that keeps magically becoming bigger every time. You all ate and had a few little fights and had a good time. Everyone started to talk about memories of how it was the first time they met you and their first thoughts about you. A lot of them were nice and funny. It was funny how they said they thought you were the nice innocent girl until they really got to know you. The whole night was the most fun you have ever had. Everyone was having a good time until belly aches started to begin. Alana and Caesar said bye to everyone since they were about to knock out on the table and everyone else started to slowly leave. Until everyone finally left and it was only you and Chris that were awake. And barely awake at the point. You literally didn't even have the energy to put in pj's so you just took off you shoes, dress and bra. You laid in bed and Chris of course sleeping in the nude. You both held each other like it was the first time you both have ever cuddled each other. It was nice to know that the fire still lived inside of the both of you.