Hangout..

You woke up to Chris' arm weight lifting off of you. You felt he turned his back to the other side of your bed. You blinked rapidly to try to adjust your eyes to the morning light that was beaming on your face. You turned your face away and saw Chris' messy hair and pure back. He must've token off his shirt at night. You rubbed your eyes and threw your hands up in the air as you stretched. You sat up and walked to the bathroom, trying to be as silent as possible cause of Sebastian AND Chris. You were under a lot of pressure cause Sebastian right now is disliking the fuck out of Chris. You finally finished doing your business in the bathroom. You glanced at Sebastians room and saw to door closed shut and a distant snoring. You smirked and turned back around, making your way to your room. You closed the door shut softly. You walked up to Chris' side and sat down. You sat there for a minuted or two. You leaned back and layed onto of him. You back as across his muscular torso. You kept rocking him side to side until you saw a sign of him waking up.

" Okay I'm up." He said in a grumpy husky voice.

" Good cause I was getting tired. Anyways good morning."

" Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

" just great, how about you?"

" Better than ever."

You knew he wasn't lying. But you weren't either. You never got adjusted to the empty space in your original bed in you old house. You thought by moving it would make it better but it didn't at all. It got better slightly since you didn't have to witness all the memories in your old house but it was still tough. Sebastian slept in your bed most of the time but it wasn't any better. You knew it would be the same if it was Chris who laid with you. Sebastian helped out a lot for the most part but there was something messing. This is the first time you fell asleep perfectly good. You even got some dried drool on the corner of your mouth. Now that's how you knew that this is as best it's gonna get. You both laid in bed for a few minutes until you got up and started to get changed. Chris sat up and hugged you from behind. His muscular bare arms hugged the soft skin of your stomach. He brought you closer to his inked body. You hugged his arms since they were the only thing you saw. He finally let go of you to let you put on your hoodie.

" You wanna hang out today? With me.." Chris stood there awkwardly.

" Yeah sure why not." You tied the laces of your shoes.

" Okay sounds good. Let me get changed and I'll text you."

" Alright." You got up and opened the trailer door slowly.  Chris got out of the trailer and speed walked over to his trailer that was across from yours. You shut the trailer door close and whipped out your phone to see if you had him blocked or something. You saw his contact name hasn't changed. It was still the same.. it read " my baby ❤️😩 ". You smiled at the name you had for him still. You checked if he was blocked which he wasn't. You thought you couldn't have his name still as " my baby." since he wasn't anymore. You changed it to " chris <3". You hoped in the near future you could change his contact name again. You sat down and scrolled through twitter. You saw the paparazzi pictures were upload. You saw pictures of set and some of you, Jamie and the rest of the cast. There was one last picture that the paparazzi's took. It was you extending your arm to Sebastian to pick you up at Subway. You screen shotted it and sent it to Sebastian. You also retweeted it with the caption.. " when your to short to just get up on a stool 😐 ". Ones you published it you got a notification from iMessage. 

chris <3

" I'm ready. "

" Alright. I'll meet you at my car." 

" okok" 

You got up and walked out of the trailer. You walked to the car and turned it on. You waited for Chris so you just stood out leaning against it just incase he didn't know your car. You saw his figure approaching you. You just smiled and got into the car. He finally got into the car and just stared at you. 

" What?" You smiled at him.

" Can I drive?"

" Oh please do so." You got out of the car and ran to the passenger seat. He got into the drivers seat and started to back up. Oh god he looked hot just tending his arm to the back of the passenger seat and looking back. You saw his collar bone tattoo. A wave of horniness hit you. You cleared your throat as from the shook that your body reacted. You faced forward and played some music from the aux cord. You guys talked about what you guys wanted to do today but all you wanted was to eat. Every time Chris asked you what you wanted to do you just responded to " I 'm hungry." Just as simple as that. He knew exactly where he could get you breakfast and you would be satisfied. Since it is cold as shit in New York. He pulled up to a dunkin donuts. You face brighten as you saw the famous signature colors from dunkin. You got out of the car like a little kid and made your way inside. There was no line at all so you just started to order. You order a medium hot chocolate with one chocolate donut and an egg, bacon, cheese sandwich.  Chris order the same thing as you did. He actually paid for the both of you guys. You got handed each others order, you made your way to an empty table. Chris sat infront of you, you guys were debating on what you guys wanted to do. If you wanted to walk down time square or wanted to watch a movie. You both debated on doing both. There was a movie theater at time square. The plan was for you guys can walk throughout time square and finish of the day with a movie. You guys finished up your breakfast. You guys left dunkin and got inside the car. Time square was only a block away so it was easy to arrive there. You drove 2 minutes and parked in a parking lot. You guys started to finally walk around looking at all the amazing talents that people performed.  Chris saw a picture that he really liked up on a building so he asked you to take a picture of him. He different poses and you did different positions for the camera. At some point you got on the floor to get a perfect angle. You both heard some loud banging in the distance but you just that there were fire crackers from someones performance. You continued taking pictures until you both looked around and saw people running away from the loud banging. The loud banging became louder by the second. Now this wasn't no fire crackers. These were gunshots echoing around. You just stayed on the floor just watching people run away and screaming. Chris took acknowledge of everything pretty fast. He processed everything in a beat of a heartbeat. Unlike you that your were still in shock of everything that was going on. Chris ran up to you and snatched you off the ground. You both ran away from the gunshots. Chris was looking forward paying attention to everything and where to turn to get to the car. To go to a safe place for the both of you. You on the other hand looked behind you. If it wasn't it for Chris pushing you both, you would've stood there. Chris turned to you and saw you were distracted. In one quick motion he grabbed your legs and threw you over his shoulder. He held onto your leg and you lower back. At some point his hand slid down to your ass from all the running he was doing. After you just holding onto him, you guys reached the car. He opened the passenger seat and placed you in the car. He ran to the drivers seat and turned on the car in a hurry. He speeded away until he finally got into the location where you guys where filming. He parked and saw your face was emotionless but your eyes said something else. Your eyes was written terror right across. He cupped your facing making you turn to him. 

" hey are you okay?" He said in a hurried tone. 

" yeah yeah I'm fine. Are you?"

" Yeah I'm okay."