Leaving..

It's been a few days since Sebastian temporally moved in with you guys. It's been a real big help since we have an extra pay of hands around the house. The kids love Sebastian since they do always crawl to him when we're all in the living room. Alana was always stubborn to eat but Sebastian has helped out a lot since he makes little noises. Caesar managed to stand up and also tried to walk. Of course that didn't happen. But it was very exciting to see how Caesar was trying to walk. Alana did try to stand up but every time she tried, she stumbled down. You all hyped her up for she can't feel sad that she couldn't stand up yet. It's been fun to have Sebastian since he always offered to do things around the house, even if its the most simplest thing like taking out the trash or put away the dishes. Every night you check your emails or do something in your office since nobody in the house really needs you. As you checked your emails, you got an email from agent. She emailed you telling you that David Fincher wanted to direct a movie with you in it. He was directing a horror movie with Brad Pitt. It was titled " World War Z 2". He filmed the first movie and it was amazing. You were more than glad and grateful that David wanted you in his newest film. You emailed your agent just explaining that you'd get back to her since you needed to see how Chris would be without you at home or would he want to go with you with the kids. You knew the kids were asleep already but you weren't sure about Sebastian. You checked the rest of all the emails and as soon you finished, you looked for Chris. He was outside with Dogger just sitting and throwing the ball for dogger can play around. Sebastian wasn't backyard so you assumed that he was in his room or busy. You opened the glass door and Chris turned his attention to you. 

" Hey!" Chris smiled at you.

" Hiii!" You walked to the little table that Chris was sitting at. Dogger obviously ran to you with the ball in his hand. He clearly wanted to play fitch with you so you took the ball. You haven't had alone time with dogger in a long time so you were more than happy to play with him. You sat on the ground while throwing the ball. As you threw the ball, Chris talked to you. 

" So how are the emails."

" There wasn't a lot today actually."

" Yeah, you finished early."

" Yup."

" Anything important?"

" Umm not really but I did get a email from my agent."

" About?"

" She told me that David Fincher wanted me in a movie that his making."

" Really?! His movies are so good."

" Yeah I know."

" Especially World War Z."

" Yeah uhh he's making a part 2 for that movie and he wants me in the film..." 

" Are you gonna go?!"

" I wanted to talk to you about that."

" About filming?" 

" Yeah like I don't know if you need me around or if you wanted to come with me on set. Or at least in the state that there gonna be filming at." 

" I mean your going to film that movie. Whether you like it or not." 

" Oh is that so?"

" Yeah." Chris got up from his seat and walked to you.

" And what happens if I don't go."

" I'm gonna just have to take you there." Chris through you over his shoulder and spun you around. You laughed and hit his back softly to let you down. He finally let you down but he still didn't let go of you. He held onto your waist as you where close to his body. You played with each side of his beard with both of your hands.