Hot tub..

" Hey Salma, what's up?"

" Y/n where are you?"

" I'm in Bora Bora why? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN"

" NO NO NO MIJA. I was worried cause you didn't answer your front gate."

" Oh yeah sorry I just need a break from reality you know?"

" Yes of course. You deserve it. Who are you with?"

" Chris... that it."

" AHHH YOU TOOK MY ADVICE. how is it so far?"

" It's amazing. We had a date like 2 days ago."

" What did you guys talk aboutttt."

" Well we talked about just life and the future. He brought up marriage and kids."

" WHAT?! How?"

" He just asked how many kids I wanted and just if I saw him marrying me."

" What did you say."

" I just said the time will tell and he wants 3 or 4 kids. 3 OR 4 KIDS SALMA. HE THINKS IMA GIVE BIRTH SO MUCH."

" BAHAHAHAHA that's funny." 

"  Its not funnyyyy. Anyways enough about me. How are you and my god son."

" I'm doing good. We are planning to go to Orlando to go to Disney or something. His good. You know just crying, vomiting and pooping."

" Remember also eating. Why do you guys wanna go for Orlando? You guys have literally Disneyland."

" Yeah but we've been there already."

" Ah bueno then I don't know what to tell you but if you guys go. Buy something for me for the houseeee." 

" Yeah of course. Bueno ill leave you guys for you guys can have some romantic timeeee."

" Hahaha ok bye love you."

" Love you too. Byee."

You laid in bed waiting for Chris to bring dinner. You guys weren't in the mood to go out to a restaurant so take out was the best thing. You looked outside and laid your eyes on the hot tub. A light bulb on your head went off. You got out of bed and changed into a bathing suit. You opened the glass door and prepared the table for you guys can eat outside and afterwards Hot tub time. You went to the coffee table and prepared some unscented candles and put them on the table. You got some tea candles that the hotel room came with and lit them up around the hot tub for some light. Since the only source of light you can get is from inside and the full moon. You looked in the mirror and saw you looked fucking fabulous. You started taking mirror pictures  and set a timer on your camera. You took photos in the bathroom, in-front of the mirror, and outside. You looked threw all the photos and loved all of them. You decided to edit the pictures for a vintage color while waiting for dinner. You sat infront of the coffee table. You played some Lana del rey in the back. You couldn't bare the silence. The only thing you could hear was the waves hit against each other. You finally decided to post 3 photos in one post. Of course in slides. You put your head back and closed your eyes. You payed attention to the lyrics of the song. Not soon after you hear the door opening. You looked back and there was chris with a bunch of bags looking like a delivery guy. He didn't see you in the room until he say little tiny lights. He went out and say you sitting there. He laughed at you for lighting candles. 

" TA DAAA." You opened your arms and did jazz hands. 

" Candles? I thought you wanted to chill today."

" The least I can do is light some candles for we can eat outside."

" I really wanted to watch a movie thooo."

" Oh come onnnn. Its not even hot outside. Theres some breeze." 

" ok ok fine. Ill bring the food." 

" Thank you bae." 

Chris walked out again and set the food on the table, You helped him set the table and put the food on the plate. You both sat down and ate your dinner. 

" Can I please know why your in a bathing suit baby."

" I wanted to go to the hot tub after dinner."

" Your gonna get a leg cramp."

" I'm not swimming. im gonna be sitting so."

" yeah yeah whatever you say." 

" Exactlyyyy. But uh you wanna join me?"

" but I was gonna watch the movie."

" Thats fine. I'll just be here if you need me."

You guys finished your food and cleaned everything up. Chris went inside to throw away all the trash. You saw him lay down in bed. You got up from the chair and slowly made your way to the hot tub. It was warm but you just played with the water with you feet. You slowly went in and sat there. You put your hands onto of the water to feel the water movement. You were to distracted looking down to realize that Chris was looking at you. You were alone outside. He felt bad for just leaving you for some movie that wouldn't go anywhere. The movie would stay but you wouldn't. At least that's what he thinks. He got up and went to get his shorts. You heard the glass door slid with made you stop looking at the water. You saw Chris just making his way to you with his inked skin, broad shoulders, buff arms, and veins on the surface of his skin. He jumped into the hot tub and sat right infront of you. 

" I thought you were gonna watch the movie." You questioned him.

" The movie isn't going anywhere." He put both of his arms onto of the hot tub, leaving them to rest. 

" I guess." You went back to playing with the water. 

" This is nice." He said to break the silence.

" What is?" You looked up out of conscious.

" Just us."  He put his head back and closed his eyes. 

You walked slowly up to him. You speed your legs and sat in between his legs. You faced him with you hair clipped up, waters drops dragging against you fair skin. He lifted his head ones he felt your skin on his. You put your arms around his neck. You played with his hair. He got shivers down his body. His arms had enough time to rest so he placed his hands on your side. He admired the curves on you body. He trailed his hands through your whole body. He looked up and took out the one strand of hair that fell out of you clip. He tucked it behind your ear. His fingertips went from behind your ear to your jawline. He slipped his hand causing him to cup your face. He  dragged his thumb back and forth. You till your head towards his hand. You gave him a sweet smile. You admire his eyes as the candle lights reflected off of them. His eyes were glossing. You dragged your nails along his neck. 

" I love you y/n." He looked up at you. 

" I love you more."