Home..

After 6 months of filming and hanging out with Chris. It's time to go back home. Chris moved to Boston with Scott and Dogger so you wouldn't be able to hang out with him anymore. You were so sad that you got close to Chris again and now you guys kinda had to make your own way back home. After you and Chris got close in those 6 months of filming you realized what was the problem you guys had in your past relationship. In your past relationship with him you both didn't even go through the friendship phase to actually get to really know each other. You both just jumped into a relationship without you guys really having a connection. You both started to make a connection in the relationship, which doesn't work like that. At least in your opinion you have to go through friendship phase to you know actually get know know each other better guess. They were many rumors for the past 6 months of " Is y/n and Chris Evans dating again?, etc." Paparzzi's of course took many pictures of the both of you hanging out and going to clubs together with the whole crew. You both followed each other on social media again which got everyone on twitter to do their thing with their twitter fingers. It was funny how people started to freak out about us following each other. The tweets were hilarious. One person eve said " I would say don't give me hope... but these two are." And the screen shotted a picture of us on the follow listen on instagram. It's gonna be hard saying by to the rest of the crew but you guys would see each other again in the premier so it doesn't matter. Talking about the premier.. the premier is in one week in LA soo you had to call Nickie and tell him the big surprise!! You got casted to a new movie that you dreamed about playing in. 

 ( Yes you got casted to play a real life version of her ) 

Nickie would die if he found out he didn't make the dress for you. You decided to give him a quick call to see what he can whip up with his great imagination. 

" Hello?" Nickie answered the call.

" Heyy nickieeee."

" DARLING HOW ARE YOUUUUU."

" IM GOOD AND YOUUUU."

" GREAT NOW, so what dress do you need me to make?"

" How did you know I needed a dress?"

" It's my job to know darling so what do you need?"

" Well Nickie I'm only giving 2 hints and the rest is up to your imagination alright?"

" Oh this is gonna be fun."

" I'm going blond tomorrow and I got casted in cool world."

" YOUR PLAYING THAT SEX HOT BLONDIE?!?!"

" Yes now shush nobody knows until the premier sooo."

" DARLING I GOT SOMETHING PERFECT FOR YOU! I'LL BE AT YOUR HOUSE BY 9PM ON THE DOT TONIGHT. I'LL FIGURE THE JEWELRY AND EVERYTHING LATER. BYE DARLING I HAVE WORK TO DO." Nickie hung up the phone. You laughed and boarded Jonathan's plan. 

" you ready?"

" yup. Just go off the phone with Nickie."

" Oh can you call him for me. I need a suit."

" Yeah.. here's his number." You showed him the number.

" Ok thanks." Sebastian called him and talked to him about the ideas. Nickie would have his suit done in an hour. 

" How was the call?"

" I swear his edna from the incredibles."

" Yup. That's why I love him."

" Anyways what are you gonna wear?"

" Well I gave Nickie 2 hints and now he is gonna do my dress."

" Hints? Hints about what?"

" The new movie I got casted for. Oh by the way I'm not gonna be home all day tomorrow. I gotta go to the salon."

" Well ok there. What movie did you get casted for?"

" I can't say but everyone will know by next week at before the premier."

" AWWWW YOUR REALLY GONNA MAKE ME WAIT"

" YESSS. AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN SEE MY DRESS IS NICKIE. HE KNOWS WHAT I GOT CASTED FOR."

" REALLY HIM?!?!?"

" YES HIM. WHATS THE PROBLEM?"

" nothing..." Sebastian crossed his arms and sat back into the chair with a pouting face. 

" mhmmm." you looked down at your phone and scrolled through instagram. The plane flight went flying since Sebastian was sleeping the whole time and you were to busy texting Chris. Your conversations were so stupid, you felt bad for any FBI agent behind your phone that had to read all of them. It's like you both had your own languages that only you and Chris would understand. You both finally got home after a long day on the plane and driving around to go back home. Plus traffic was a pain in the ass so now you and Sebastian are in a grumpy mood. You both rolled your suit cases into your rooms and put everything away. You laid down with Thor and Loki. They both cuddled up together and took a nap. Sebastian didn't even put his things away so you just got up and did. After that you went back to your bed and took a short nap, at least until Nickie was on his way to your house. Your dreamed about the most weird thing ever but you gotten woken up by your doorbell. You got up and ran to the door. There was Nickie holding up your dress and Sebastians suit. They were both in a leather bag so you knew these where special. You let him in and he sat everything down in the couch. You woke Sebastian up from his nap and told him that Nickies here. You left his room and Sebastian followed behind you. 

" You guys look like hell." Nickie said with his hands on his hips. 

" Thanks, we just got back." Sebastian said

" Oh darling don't be so dramatic. Now go try on your suit."

" Okay I'll be right back." Sebastian got the leather bag and took it with him. 

" Okay darling are you excited to film the movie?"

" Of courseee. You know I always wanted to play in the movie."

" Yeah and I thought you were crazy for wanting too. But look at you now."

" Exactlyyy, hey I'm hungry. You want some food?"

" Yesss I'm dying for some food right now."

" Let me ask Sebastian what he wants since he is the most pickiest eater." 

" Your are 100% correct." 

Sebastian came back. Damn he looked like a million bucks. He gave you both a twirl and posed for you and nickie. You asked Sebastian what he was in the mood for and he just said pizza. You gave Sebastian the phone for you can finally try on your dress. Nickie followed you into your closet. You tried it on and walked to the mirror. Oh my god you almost fainted. Nickie started jump around the whole closet as to your dress. The dress fit you like a glove. More than a glove. It was like the gods made this dress perfectly fitted for you. The god's meaning Nickie. Nickie took out some shoes from your closet and some jewelry you already had. You guys looked through everything that would look perfect on you. You guys finally had the outfit put together perfectly.