Birth..

* Ringing*

" Hello?" You said with a raspy voice.

" Salma is in labor!" Salma's husband said.

" Wait what say that again."

" SALMA IS IN LABOR!"

" OH SHIT RIGHT NOW?"

" YES RIGHT NOW."

" IM ON MY WAY. SEND ME THE ADDRESS!"

* You hung up*

" Baby wake up." You nodded Chris's arm.

" Noo."

" Salma is in labor. I have to go."

" Wait what?"

"Salma. She is in labor. I have to go."

" I'm coming with you."

" Ok we don't have time to get ready. Get all the baby stuff and meet me in the car."

" Okay got it."

I got up and ran to the front door. I put on my slides on and ran to the car. Chris followed behind me running with all the things. Dogger ran out of the house so I had to chase him back inside. Ones we got everything we left the house. We didn't look at the time, what we were wearing, nothing. Thank God they ran to the nearest hospital that is less than 5 minuted away from out house.  I ran inside the hospital where Salma's husband was standing in the entrance waiting for us. We all ran the her room and I saw her in pain.

" Hey hey. I'm here." You put up your hair and took her hand.

" You shouldn't have come. It's too early mi amor." She cupped your face.

" No I had too. That's my god son right there."

" Where's Sebastian?"

" Oh shit. I forgot to wake him up. I'll call him."

" No no it's okay. I at least have you here."

" Of course mama."

I looked at Chris and gave him a hand gesture to call Sebastian. He got up and dismissed himself.  There we all were. In one room with a pregnant woman that has my god son. The man that she considers a son isn't here. So it's just me, her, her husband and my boyfriend. Her and her husband waited for the baby. While I waited for two things. I waited for my brother figure and a husband for I can experience this.. I have a long way to go.  Sooner than I thought. I see Sebastian swing open the door and run to Salma. He looked like he just came out of hell. Well we all did. I still didn't know what time it was until Chris came in the room. We finally got to say a proper good morning.

" Hey." You extended your arm to hug him.

" Hi." He opened his arms to let you in.

" How'd you sleep?" You wrapped your arms around his waist.

" For the 2 hours that I slept. It was good. How about you." He looked down at you.

" Same.. I just wish I can sleep more."

" You will when we get home."

" Yeah I know."

" Oh shit I forgot about tomorrow."

" What about tomorrow?"

" The premiere. It's tomorrow."

" Really? Are you planning to go?"