Fuck up..

A few hours passed from your little incident with Chris. He let you cool off as he thought of how hard his comments hit you. You did let dogger into the room ones you heard his little scratches and little crying whimpers. You were hurt since Sebastian was the only one who you actually call family. Every time you and Sebastian argued, he always ran back and tried everything in his power to make it up to you. Even if you're the one who was wrong. Every time anything happened between one of each other. the other was always there to take them by the hand and help them out. The relationship you both have are made out of blood, sweat and tears. You were mad how Chris just saw it as some friendship like no other. After those few hours locked up in a room, you just decided to get out of it. You opened the door calmly and walked to the kitchen to get a snack. Since you did go from anger to hangry. You went into the pantry and looked around for anything sweet since most of the time anything sweet fixes your temper. You got 2 fruit rollups and just them onto of the kitchen counter. You got onto of the kitchen island and just looked at the microwave. As you looked down while opening to wrapper of your snack. You saw black sweatpants and a grey shirt go into your eye sight. You were very aware that is was Chris but you didn't say one word. You looked up back to the microwave and ate your snack in peace. Chris' face popped up into the corner of your eye making its way to the only thing you could see. He went in-between your open dangling legs. His hand slipped through your thigh to the little dimples you have on your lower back. His thumb rubbed your back as you both looked into each others faces. You got your second fruit rollup and struggled to open it. You gave up and just opened it with your pearl white teeth. 

"I'm sorry." Chris said out of no where. 

" It's fine." You took a small bite out of your snack. 

" No it's not. I'm sorry for saying those rude comments about your friendship with Sebastian. I know you both love each other a lot. I didn't realize the things I said would hurt you. I just waste expecting it and the words I wanted to say didn't come out the way I wanted them to."

" I said it's fine. Just next time.. don't think my friendship with Sebastian is like any other cause it's not. You should know that cause you are my fiancé." 

" Yeah I know. Did you want to talk to me about something?"

" Yeah uhh about the wedding."

" Don't tell me your cutting the wedding off." Chris eyes widen. 

" what? No no no not that."

" Oh thank god. I thought I really fucked up."

" Chris it was a fuck up. Now let it go."

" Yeah yeah I know. Anyways so what about the wedding?"

" About the invitations."

" Yeah about about them?"

" Well I wanted to know who you wanted there for our day and not. And also how many people you wanted."

" Well you know my family of course."

" Duhh, I already put them in the list but who else do you want there?"

" Who do you have already in the list?"

" Your whole family, Salma, Scarlett, Brie, RDJ, Hemsworth, Hiddleston, Holland, Sebastian, Sebastians Gf, My god kids, Jolie, Johnny depp, Joe Perry, Steven Tyler, Mackie, Ruffalo, Jeremy runner, Paul Rudd, Olsen, Samuel of course, Nickie. That's all I got."

" Wait so that's it? Like no kids or husbands or wives?"

" Of course they're whole family but I just wanted to make sure if you had someone you wanted there or not." 

" The only thing that I want is you and my family there. I don't care who goes or doesn't. I just want to marry you already."

" Believe me Chris.. I want the same thing as you do. Wait do you know who are your be man of honor and stuff?"

" Well Scott, RDJ, Sebastian and Mackie since Hemsworth said no."

" Hemsworth said no? How come?"

" I have no idea why but it doesn't matter. Who else are your other 2 bridesmaid?"

" I have no idea. I think I'm gonna ask Elizebeth and Nickie." 

" What do you think Nickie is gonna wear if he say yes?"

" A dress 100%." You giggled.

" Did he start making your dress already?"

" Yeah but I have to go next week to pick it up since he is and Prague with his boyfriend."

" Of course. I can't wait to see you finally in a wedding dress."

" Hey remember you can't see it until the wedding day."

" Yeah yeah I know but I just wanna finally get married to youuuu." He brought you closer to his body as he did his adorable nose thing. You wrapped your dangling legs around his waist as you giggled at him. His hands skim from your back to the middle of your ass and thigh. He lifted you off the counter as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He sat down on the couch as you gave him sweet kisses on his cheek and jawline. Another oldies movie was playing but you were to busy snuggling up to Chris' body warmth and thinking about how lucky you are to be his fiancée. After all the years he looked for the one and here you are with a ring on your finger.