Weakness..

Warning: 👉🏼👌🏼

Chris sat on the end the bed where you would be sitting on his lap. His hands automatically went to the side of your hips, if it was like they already had this in mind. His hands brought you closer to him for your crotch area and his would be on top of each other. You hands slid from the back of his neck to his jawline to his shirt. Your hand went under his black tight shirt and lifted it up slowly. As your nails ran up his body, he gained goosebumps and shivers down his spine since he was usually making the first move to take off his and your shirt off. As you broke the kiss to take his shirt off to expose his bare torso, he looked into your eyes with full of lust. He had picture this moment more than he should've but he wasn't the only one. You dreamed about this moment for all this time and deja vu would soon hit you. As you hips were being controlled by Chris, you started to take your top off. Ones you dropped your shirt to the floor Chris saw how your body went back to normal since your pregnancy. If anything you have improved a lot. Now you were more toned and had a tan again. It gave him flash backs from the first time he saw you naked, which you weren't even naked yet. Chris head went straight for your breast that your lace black bra was still in. He loved seeing anything lace or silk on you and this bra wasn't helping his pleasure at all. His neediness for your body become worse since the moment he was making out with you in the kitchen counter to the hips that were causing friction into his cock. He left dark marks on the top of your tits as your hand was holding onto his arm. He parted his lips from your tits as he felt his cock get more harder then ever. He unzipped his pants in a hurry as you just moved your panties aside since you had no shorts under your oversized shirt that Chris put into your suitcase. He picked you up and put your back against the mattress. He whipped out his cock and teased your clit by slightly slapping it. He slipped to fingers on your entrence as he saw your face emotion. Your face was begging him to just fuck you but you didn't want to say one single word about what you wanted. Chris drew circles with his thumb on your clit as he slipped his two fingers inside you. You gave a sweet moan as a response. His fingers made you crazier than ever since you haven't had them inside your cunt in a long time. You put your hand on top of your mouth as you whimpered. He took his fingers out and put them inside his mouth. He sucked off his fingers as he watched you. He finally shoved his cock into you. He thrusted against your cunt as he watched your back arch for him. He lifted your leg up and put it over his shoulder. He leaned over a bit and started pound into your wet pussy. Your moans turned into sweet and low into sweet, breathy, loud moans. " Oh my god!" You moaned out load as you grabbed onto the mattress. As he hit your G spot everytime he went faster and harder on you, you were getting closer to cumming. " right there. Don't stop." You looked at his eyes. " Beg for it then." Chris looked back into your eyes. That caught you off guard since he always did what you told him to do. You started to beg for him to not stop. " oh my god right there. I'm gonna cum."
You through your head back as you felt the pit of your stomach was about to let go. "Cum in my dick baby. Cum all over it." Chris looked at you naked body as you let yourself go. You covered your mouth for your moans would be muffled cause you knew this would be a really loud one. " I want to hear you." Chris saw how you were covering your mouth. You put your hand down and your climax flooded in. You walls clenched onto his cock. As you cummed all over his dick, the only thing that you heard besides your moaning was Chris saying " Good girl." You sat up and tried to catch your breath again. Chris got on the bed and brought you to him. He made sure you were okay before he started another round. As your breath went back to normal, you put your chest against the mattress and arched your back for Chris can get a whole view of your lower back dipples and your back tattoo. He ones more pushed his cock into your pussy and started fucking You again. Your skins clapping quickly filled the room as his cum started to build up. He looked up and saw a mirror infront of him. Chris put your hair into a ponytail and made you look up. You saw his face from the mirror as he picked your chest up from against the bed. He wrapped his arms across your waist as he kept fucking you. " your so fucking hot when you take my dick." He wrapped his large veiny hands gently around your neck and made it go back just a bit for he can whisper into your ear. He continued to take control over you as you just had to take it. Your moans were soonly joined by his groaning and low moans. You felt his warm cum slip into your pussy as he squeezed your hips. Thank god you were on the pill cause if not then Jesus you would soon be pregnant again. He gently let you down and he let himself fall in the bed again. Ones you were both recovered from the little wild sex session, he cleaned you off and gave you a shirt. You two cuddled each other and held each other. You wanted to talk about how much he was in control.

" hm." You said without knowing you said it.

" what's wrong?" Chris looked down at you.

" nothing just something weird."

" what is it?"

" nothing important just what was all that about?"

" what was what about?"

" yeah like you being dom and shit."

" why you dont like it?"

" no baby.. I love it but it's kinda weird how you let it out now."

" why is it weird?"

" cause if you would've done it sooner than we would've had much more fun."

" that's my little wild girl." Chris kissed you on your forehead and tightly held you closer to him.

" Chris."

" y/n"

" i love you."

" I love you more darling."