Date night..

" baby.. wake up." You fell a hand on your shoulder.

" w-what?" You squint your eyes slightly.

" morning baby, I brought you breakfast." Chris laid a gentle kiss on ur forehead.

" you didn't have to bae." You sat up and rubbed ur eyes.

" I know I know. I just wanted too tho." Chris placed the plate on your lap.

" Pancakes?? Thank youuuu." You leaned over to chris and kissed him on the cheek.

" of course baby. What do you wanna do today?" Chris slid your hair behind your ear.

" I need a tan so tanning. What are you in the mood for?" 

" oooo I need to tan. I also need to see you in a bikini." Chris looked up and down at you.

" Don't get any ideas mister." You lifted his chin up with your finger. 

Chris turned on the TV and you both watched some Kim possible. You both shared your breakfast together. You played with Chris' palm and He rested his arm around your shoulder. You both took a few hours to yourself before the day actually started. You were in the mood to go to the beach so you just changed into your black thong bikini and went to the balcony. You sat down on the edge and dipped your feet slightly in the water. That water was cool at first but your body got used to it. You slowly dipped your body into the water. Your body is finally submerged into the water, you swam around for a little until you hear water splash behind you. It was chris doing a cannonball. He swiped over to your direction with his wet hair. He slicked his hair back with his veiny hands. He finally reached you. You were struggling to keep yourself up from the water since the waves. Chris acknowledge you struggle. He grabbed your thigh and wrapped them around his waist. No sign of struggle from his part which amazed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed with his wet hair. You could see his collarbone tattoo and every other tattoo he had imprinted in his body. You dragged your nails on his tattoos. He looked down at action then looked up at you. He smiled like a little kid in a candy store. For what? You have no idea. Chris swam back to the stairs to get you guys out of the water. You let go of him and climbed up the stairs first. You felt his eyes were glued onto your ass and you just smirked. He went up after you and made your way the the beach chairs. You open the bottle of sunscreen and applied it on Chris' face. He was pale and had sensitive skin. You didn't want him to get hurt from the sun so much. You applied it gently on his cheeks and a thin layer his back and torso. Of course his arms and legs as well. You applied some to urself as well but Chris offered. He applied the sun screen to your torso and front legs. He would of course continue with your back but later on. 

You both tanned together for about an hour but Chris could handle the sun onto his skin which burned him. He jumped into the water again for a while just floating and relaxing. You called him over for he can put some sunscreen on your back. He made his way towards you but the closer he got, he could see you unstrapped your top from behind. You knew it was to tease him but you just heard his low chuckle. He massaged your back with the sunscreen. You felt your shoulders drop down from relaxation.  He stooped putting sunscreen on you and made his way back inside. 

" Hey where do you think your going?" You lifted your head.

" I'm gonna go do something really fast, okay?" He saw the worried look on your face.

" I'll be back in about 5 minutes."  Chris said.

" Okay.. don't forget about me." You said when he was shutting the door.