Backseat..

Warning: SMUT!!

Chris pulled me out of the private room and we searched for an exit where nobody can see us. We found an exit and ran out of the premiere. Chris still holding my hand tightly pulled me into the car. He pulled me into the back seat of the car. Thank god we were in a private dark parking lot. 

Chris leaned over and captured my lips with his own, automatically pushing me further down the backseat of the car. He kissed me until pulled away from each other for air. I grinned my hips into his, trying to build some friction. He got rid of my clothes within seconds and immediately inserted a finger into me. 

" Has anyone else ever gotten you this wet?" He hummed. 

" Answer me baby."

You locked eyes with him once more. 

" Never before.."

He groaned and added another finger like the last time, hitting spot that you never experienced. His fingers worked wonders for you, which made you arch for him. 

" If you could see yourself right." He whispered into your ear. 

" I'm about to cum. Fuuuck." You moaned out loud. 

He stopped what he was doing and looked down at you.

" No please. Don't leave me undone." You whimpered. 

" You look so fucking hot when you beg. But you will have to wait." 

He pressed to tip of his cock onto your clit which made you moan. 

" I can't hold it much longer, Chri-" You pleaded with him. And that's when you felt his cock thrust into you pussy. His thrust became rapid and you could hold anymore. He reached one arm above your head for support and the other one went down to your hips. He pushed you down into his hips causing it met each others. 

" Fuuuck." You said while grabbing onto the car seat.

" Cum now with me." He whispered into your hair. 

He pushed into you for the last time. He pulled out. That's when you felt his sticky cum flooded out of your walls. You steadied your breath which caused you to say..

" Oh god, fuck."  Under your breath. 

" You think you can handle another round?"

" I-I don't know.."  You lifted yourself which caused you to rest on your elbows. 

" C'mere." He sat down against the car seat.  You got into his lap and he positioned his dick with your pussy, then slowly pushed your hips down onto his dick. You did cry out in pain. Yet it felt too good. 

" Are you okay?"

You nodded and tried to hide the fact that you're not.  This man was tearing you from inside out. 

" Your too big." You took a deep breathe.

" Let me just-." You slightly got up to adjust yourself.