What the fuck..

" Mr and Mrs. Evans?" The doctor spoke into the empty lobby.

" yes?" You and Chris looked up.

" please come inside my office." The doctor opened the door to his office. You both stud up in worry on the news you would be receiving. As you both sat down. The doctor had no face expression at all. This is the first time you saw a doctor with no smile, no emotion on their eyes, but just a plain face. The doctor sat down on his chair and took a deep breath.

" what's up doc? Is everything okay?" You said since you already have known him for a long time.

" I'm so sorry.." he looked up at the both of you with devastating eyes.

" sorry? Sorry for what?" Chris looked at him confused.

" y/n had a miscarriage... I'm so sorry."

" w-what?" Your eyes started to flood with water but never managed to break.

" I'm so sorry to inform you y/n. I know how much you wanted a baby."

As the doctors said those words, your tears managed to break loose. A wave of depression hit your back the moment you were getting comfortable with life. The only thing in this world you wanted more was to have a family with Chris, but doesn't seem like you will. As you buried your face into your hands. The doctor stepped out of the room because he thought you and Chris needed some alone time and it was the most appropriate thing to do when it comes to this matter. Chris got up and kneeled down infront of you. He grabbed you as you sobbed into your hands. It seemed like your hands were getting full from the pain you were feeling. As you let your face free from your hands, you turned to Chris. He was crying with you as well but wanted to stay strong for you. He was hurt that he couldn't be a father but you needed him more than anything. He held you as his shirt became damped from your tears. As you finally ran out of tears to shed you looked up at Chris. There he was with  dark red cheeks and nose, very dark pink eyes. As you looked into eachothers eyes, you heard a small dark voice come grime behind you. The voice became closer and louder as Chris started to fade away.

" Wake up baby! It's only a dream." You felt a hand shake you awake and the familiar voice you heard in your dream.

" what?!" You opened your eyes as you felt your heart beating rapidly. You felt your heart was gonna beat out of your chest at any moment.

" breath baby just breath.." Chris made sat you up as you were still in some sort of shook. You looked at Chris into his eyes and saw his panic look.

" what happened?"

" i don't know.. you were just sleeping normally and then you just started to make weird noises like you were whimpearing and you started to breath pretty hard."

" oh yeah i-it was just a dream. It doesn't matter."

" no no it does matter. I've never even you like this before. Especially when your sleeping."

" it was just a dream Chris don't worry. I'm okay now."

" can you at least tell me what it was about?"

" it was about us having a kid."

" and that was a nightmare."

" if you would let me finish my sentence then you would know why it was a nightmare."

" right sorry. Continue."

" we went to the doctor for some reason but the doctor told us that I had a miscarriage."

" oh no baby. Im so sorry, come here." Chris opened his arms and brought you closer to his chest. He hand one arm wrapped around you and the other one was just petting your head as you rested on his chest. Ones you finally felt okay and safe in Chris' arms as he held you. After a long time of Chris taking care of you and making sure you feel okay. You both went back to sleep as your body warm submerged into one. 

As this a sign that it was the right thing to take the Plan b? Or was it not? You just wanted a family with Chris but it wasn't the right time at all for the both of you. You knew you would never be ready for a baby but you knew you did want one. You wanted to see what you and Chris would look like into one little human. Would they have your eyes or his, would they have your nose or his, how would they're personality would be like and what would you both will have in common. You thought about Chris and what he said when he proposed to you. He was getting old and time was flying. You felt bad how you only thought about yourself and how you weren't ready. But what if he was more than ready to have a baby. You could be ready in 9 months when it's actually time to give birth. You just had to talk to Chris about how he felt and hear him out. You wanted to make him happy since the only thing he has been doing was making you happy and set himself aside. You were more then just a women in his life, you were his life and dedicated everything for you. It was time to make him happy and set yourself aside just like he did for you. You had to see how many kids he wanted and how much does he want the age difference to be for them, if he wants to continue to live in California or would he want to move back to Boston where his closer to his family. There was a lot of things to be figured out but you had enough time to figure them all out.