One Woman..

" Hey what are you looking at?" You turned your head.

" Sorry I got distracted, what were you saying?" He looked back at you. 

" I was saying that last night you kept kicking me and pushing me away. You don't do that regularly." 

" mhmm yeah I told agree with that babe.. you should totally do that." Chris looked back behind. 

" fuck this." You got up and walked to the room. You saw what was distracting him but he couldn't even try not to be distracted. That beautiful brunette woman with blue eyes, good posture, ass out, great tits. This was your last week in bora bora but now its your last day. This women has been showing up everywhere and when she does. Chris starts to act stupid. Like a high schoolers crush passes by them at school. You finally got to the room and threw the suit case on the bed. You didn't even bother putting anything neatly. You threw all your belongs like you were fighting against time. You ran around to make sure you took everything that belongs to  you. You got your phone and made some few calls. You got a piece of parer and a pen. 

" Chris, 

I left early. I couldn't handle seeing you getting distracted by another woman. The same woman. You looked at her the way you looked at me when we first started dating. I'm sorry for this but I think it's for the best of us to go our separate ways. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but it seems like the woman's look blinded you from realizing what you were doing.  I'll be home. You can stay or look for another place to live. I'm sorry it had to be ended with a note but I knew it would be worse in person. 

love, y/n " 

You went out outside and started to walk where you would meet someone.  You passed the bar where you found Chris and THE woman where laughing and having some drinks. It's like he already knew he was single. Some tears broke loose from you fighting them. You wiped them away and walked to the location with your head high. You finally met a good friend of yours. Jonathan was your old friend of yours from back in the day. 

" Hey girl. Uh oh." 

" Can we just leave. I don't wanna talk about it." 

" Of course. Get in."

" Thank you Jonathan for showing up in just a short notice."

" Its fine. Let's just get go back to California."  You got into the private plane. 

You looked outside the widow of the plane, thinking of what you just did. Where you over reacting? What would happen if he comes back home? What could happen? Questions filled your mind until Jonathan came out. He took a seat in-front of you. 

" Are you okay?"

" I don't know."

" What happened?" 

" Chris has been getting distracted by this same woman for the past 2 weeks. At first it started little like little glances here and there. Which is fine, he can look all he wants but its been getting worse. But last night we fell asleep but he didn't want to cuddle or anything. In fact he pushed of the bed multiple times and kicked me a punch as well. Which isn't him at all. He usually is there always cuddling him and shit. And " maybe the room was hot" isn't an excuse cause the room was 68 degrees."