Home..

Today is the day of your airport flight to go back home. Sebastian is back home first cause you lied to him telling him you missed you flight. You actually couldn't leave Chris after all the good times you spent together. You hopped the relationship would still be healthy even if it was long distance. The weather wasn't helping either. It was gloomy, humid, and some thunder came out of no where sometimes. You were already ready to go back home but Chris wasn't even close to be ready. He couldn't even get him self to stand straight. His eyes looked like hw was a lost puppy again. You rolled your suitcase down the hall and saw Chris leaning against the door looking down. His eyes were all puffy and red. You walked up to him and left your suitcase behind. You walked up to him and hugged his waist. Your forehead was in the middle of his pecs. You closed your eyes and breezed the last few moments of his cologne scent. He kissed your hair multiple times as you held him close. You backed away from him and saw his glossy eyes. You kissed his soft lips,  your finger tips trailed from his chest to his jawline. He grabbed the back of your head for you wouldn't break the kiss. You had to push away from the kiss even tho it would hurt the both of you.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you." You looked into his eyes.

" I'll see you soon baby." He cupped your face.

" When will you come and visit? For you can finally meet Thor and Loki."

" Let me get somethings fixed over here and I promise I'll be there."

"Okay well we have to go."

" okay baby." He got your suitcase and walked out of his house with you behind him. You said bye to dogger and locked the door behind you. Chris was in the car waiting for you to go inside. The car ride to the airport was sort of sad as Chris reached for your hand and squeezed it on and off, as he picked up your hand and kissed the palm of your hand and the top of it. You played with the palm of his hand like you always have. You drew shapes and hearts all around hoping you would do this again some day. It started pouring of rain. Rain droplets fell from the sky, the air filled with water hitting the metal from the car and glass windows from outside. The noises stopped as soon as Chris drove inside the airport. As he put the car in park, he let out a loud sigh. He looked at you and gave you the sadness smile you've ever seen to appear on his face. You got out of the car as he took your suitcases out of the trunk. You walked up to him to him, he handed you your suitcase and took your hand. You both walked inside the airport, squeezing your hands together hoping the blood circulation won't be cut off. It was time for you to go back home. You threw yourself at Chris that it made him loose balance. He hugged your waist as tight as he could. He kissed every part of your neck making sure not one single spot wasn't missed. You let go of his neck and pushed you face against his. Your tongues danced around in each others mouth. You both fell apart as you guys separated from each other.  

" I love you so much." Chris said softly.

" I love you more." You whispered at him

You gave him a sweet and said bye to him, which was the hardest part for the both of you. You walked away to go board the plane. You waved at him goodbye and looked forward. The whole 6 hour and 15 minute plane flight was misery for you. You wished you could go back home with him with you but you couldn't. At least not for now. Now Sebastian is gonna pick you up in the airport and see depression written all over your face. You put on your AirPods and just listened to music as a distraction. There were babies crying and whining. The kid unpack of you hit your seat. You didn't even have the effort to tell them to stop. As the hours passed by, the child didn't lose any energy. You become annoyed and furious as every kick hit you. Your blood started to boil until you just broke. You looked back and saw the little boy kicked as his mother didn't seem to care for her child and the disturbance he might be making. Especially to you since you weren't in the mood for anything especially babysitting a annoying as fucking kid. 

" Excuse me?" You said in a sweet tone. 

" Yes?" The mother looked up.

" You child has been kicking my chair for the past 5 hours. Can you please ask him to stop. I just need some peacefulness for at least the last hour that we have on this plane."

" Oh my god y/n, I'm so sorry for the disturbances. I'll tell him to stop."

" Thank you ma'am." You sat back down and played your music ones again. The child thankfully stopped kicking the back of your seat. You finally sighed in relief and relaxed your whole body as  you payed attention the the song lyrics. You sat back as you enjoyed the view of the pale white clouds. You got your carry on bag as you boarded off the plane that recently landed. You were happy to see Sebastian again but you really hoped this time you would be coming of the plane with Chris. You didn't get so lucky this time. You got your suitcase and started to go down the escalator.  You saw Sebastian with a little piece of paper that says " y/n" with hearts and little funny faces all around it. You jugged a little bit of Sebastian. He bent down to your legs and picked you up. He hugged you as tight as he could before you would run out of air. He hasn't seen you in almost a whole year. 

" Finally." He said into your hair as he grabbed the back of your head and brought it closer to his chest. 

" God I love you seb."

" i love you more." 

You both started to see flashing lights. Sebastian grabbed your suitcase and threw his arm over your shoulder, you grabbed his waist as you both walked out of the airport. You both got to the car finally and drove back home. You were dying to see Thor and Loki again. They were like your little babies, which made it even harder for you to leave them behind for almost a year. December was right around the corner which made you even happier that you could spend Christmas with your little babies and Sebastian. You weren't very happy that you had to spend Christmas away from Chris since he always told you he imagined Christmas with you and dogger. How he would make cookies with you, wrap presents with you for his nieces and nephews, how would Christmas family dinner would be like, etc. You just had to push threw just a little bit more and you would be completely fine. 

Chris POV: 

" Mom I can't do this. At least not right now." He said over the phone. 

" Chris you have been waiting for the signs like this throughout your whole life. You can't wait much longer please. You know your dying to do it so what's stopping you?"

" It's too early."

" No it's not. Remember I told you the stories as kid with your brother and sister. So do it. Don't wait for the last moment or when it's too late. If she feels the same then she will agree."

" But I would have to do it in person."

" Okay.. then go to her. We will be here anyways so just go. Don't miss your chance."

" Your right mom. You absolutely right. I have to call some people and do something alright mom. Talk to you later, love you bye."

" Love you too." Lisa hung up the phone. 

Chris wanted to break the news to you but he couldn't bear to do it. Even if nothing was stopping him but what is he so scared of? Losing you again?