Stressful..

I woke up earlier than Sebastian and Chris. I wanted to do something nice for both of them. I laid down with Chris until he turned around. He finally turned around and I very carefully crawled out of bed. I tipped toed to out of the room and into the kitchen. When I finally arrived to the kitchen I thought about cooking but I realized I was going to make to much noise and the both of them are going to grumpy. So I got my phone and ordered breakfast for pickup. I didn't even have time to dress. I just left with sweatpants, random shirt and slides. I got to the place and saw one paparazzi coming towards me.

" Y/N are you and Chris more than friends?"

" No we are not more than friends."

" Can you explain the photos of you guys running to each other and both of you crying?"

" Well I haven't seen him in 6 months. When you get close to someone and they leave it hurts. That was just a natural reaction."

" Okay thank you. Have a nice day y/n."

" You too."

I walked into the shop and got the food. I hurried back home and put everything on a plate. Of course I'm not going to say that I made all of this. Or maybe I should? Actually no I'm not. I walked to my room where Chris was sleeping in. I saw Chris and dogger together. I took a quick picture and woke them up.

" Hey wake up." You said softly with a little nudge on his arm.

silence.

" Wake upppppp."

" For what?" he opened his eyes slowly.

" Breakfast.."

" I'll be there in a minute." He said while stretching.

" Okay. Ima wake up Sebastian." You got up and walked away.

" Wait."

" What ?"

" Come here"

" What do you want?" You walked up to him.

He grabbed your arm to pull you down. Yet again now you're on top of him. He cupped your face and brought you closer to his face. He pulled you just a little bit and kissed your forehead. He finally let go of you. You got up and finally walked out of the room. You ran to Sebastian's room and saw him still sleeping. You threw yourself into his bed and started to jump on the bed.

" WAKE UPPPPPPP."

" NOOOO! ITS TO EARLY."

" I DONT CARE. REMEMBER YOU HAVE A DATE TODAY. I HAVE TO STYLE YOU AND EVERYTHING. SO UP!"

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I'M UP."

" thank you." You leaned over and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

" Yeah yeah. Your lucky I love you."

" I know I am. But seriously you have a date all day long. Don't you have to pick her up at 12?"

" Yeah I do. why?"

" oh cuz its 11.."

" SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT. HELP ME GET READY THEN."

" BUT BREAKFAST!"

" FUCK BREAKFAST." He got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I handed everything Sebastian needed for his date and literally ran out of his room and to the front door.

" What happened to him?"

" He has a date at 12.. It's 11:54."

"Ahhh now I understand. Well are you ready for the fair?"