Truth..

" Then I don't know. You have to tell people the truth."

" I'll do it if they ask me too.."

" No y/n do it now."

"Okay okay fine. I'll go live on instagram or something." 

" Okay that's fine."

I got up from bed and brushed my hair for I can at least look decent. I went to the kitchen and balanced my phone. How do I even do this? Do I just start talking or do I just wait. I don't know but whatever happens, happens.  I finally pressed the instagram live and just waited. Sebastian came and saw I was talking. 

" Hey peeps." You said.

" Did you just say peeps?" Sebastian said. 

" I don't know what the fuck to say anymore cause of the rumors."

" Just clarify it and that's it."  

Okay okay now I have to wait for everyone to com-. WHATTTT CHRIS JOINED MY LIVE!! SHIT NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE WEIRD. I NEED SEBASTIAN NOW.  I ran too Sebastian. 

" did you finish?"

" No cause uh Chris is on my live.."

" Oh shit. Even better."

" What?! No."

" Just gooo. do you want me to be on live with you?"

" Yes please"

" Okay okay but you do all the talking."

" Fine."

We walked back to the kitchen. I sat down and Sebastian hugged me by behind. I started to read comments and almost all of them were about that stupid rumor. Chris Evans also commented  'Hey stranger'. I did smile to that one but I had to focus. I was on a mission to clear the air. That's what I'm going to do. 

" Okay peeps. I just want to clarify something. Since it's trending everywhere and you guys are talking about it in the comment section. Well all the rumors are false. Chris Evans didn't cheat on Lizzo with me. I don't know if he cheated but it's not my business. But the photos that the paparazzi took were just pictures of me and Chris standing next to each other. Nothing happened between me and him. So I do confirm that all these rumors are all false." You said.

" I'm hungry..." Sebastian said. 

" Theres food in the fridge. You know?"

" Yeah but like I want take out."

" Ok I'll order something. What do you want?"

" Hmm I don't know."

" Okay can you get my laptop? It's in that room." You pointed to a room. 

I continued to talk to everyone and just talk about random stuff until Chris Evans requested to go live with me. I hit Sebastians arm softly for he can look at the screen. He nodded and said to accept. I did one minute later since I was nervous. He went live with me. Oh my gosh he looked hot. Whatever I just accepted that I would never end up with him and we will be no more than just friends.

" Hey stranger." You said. 

" Heyy stranger, how are you?" Chris said.