Big news..

But I knew I had to take it slow because I didn't want to ruin something I loved having. 

The next morning I woke up with Chris back against mine. I wanted to be big spoon since he was big spoon last night. I was still surprised that he was still in my bed. I thought he would wait until I feel asleep but no. He stayed here with me the whole night. I turned around and put my arms around his waist and rested my chin against his head. He grabbed my arm and just rested it there. I wasn't sure if he was awake but I still didn't care. I massaged his head and thought about if this would stop here or something can actually happen between us. For the better or worse. I got attached to his touch for the past week. It's like I craved his touch more and more but I didn't understand why. His touch was like a drug to me. I always wanted it and needed it.  

" Morning.." You whispered. 

" Good morning beautiful.." He said with his husky voice. 

" How'd you sleep?" 

" Better than ever.Thanks to you of course." He said while turning around to face you. 

" My pleasure stranger." 

" How do you sleep?" He says while playing with some piece of your hair. 

" Wonderful."

" What do you wanna do today?"

" Well we have to get your stuff and move you in. But besides I think I just wanna chill today. How about you?"

" Well my goal today is just move my things in but that's all."

" I'll call some people to help you out."

" You're not coming to help?"

" No I can't Steven Tyler asked me to hang out and shit."

" Steven Tyler?! You know him?"

" Yeah I walked into his studio one time and after that we just clicked. So did me and Joe Perry."

" Damn I wish I knew them like that."

" I'll introduce you to them one day." 

" I would love that."

" When do you plan on moving your things and everything?"

" Right now."

" Wait what? You just got up tho?"

" Yeah but still. I wanna make most of my day." 

" Ugh whatever Evans."

Chris got up from my bed and walked towards my side of the bed. I got my phone and sat up. Chris grabbed my head and gave it a kiss. He rested his lips there for just a second then a let go. I looked up and smiled at him. He winked and walked out of my room. What a fucking tease. Or did he know how I feel and doesn't feel the same way or he did but just didn't;t want to ruin anything. Ugh it doesn't matter. I finally got up and brushed my teeth and changed. For some reason I felt like a Tiffany Valentine outfit would be good since i'm going out to lunch with a fucking rock and roll band leader. Well I guess Tiffany Valentine it will be. I put on a long sleeve black shirt  with some blue ripped jeans with leather boots. I put some light natural makeup but with a black linear. I curled my hair just a bit and walked out of the closet. I walked out to the kitchen and saw dogger playing outside with Chris. 

" Morning love." Sebastian said while walking towards you.

" Hey handsome." You said while opening your arms to give him a hug.