Happy at last..

6 months later..

For the last 6 months it has been hard. Not being able to see Chris at all but just dogger. Everyday at night I sneaked in Chris room and stole a shirt. I just missed his smell and the only thing to feel a little happy was to steal his shirt. Sebastian and I got a lot closer than ever. We did almost everything together. Steve Tyler and I made a song together. Salma is pregnant with a  boy. Nickie found a boyfriend which I got to meet. He is great and he really is another version of Nickie. Me and Chris facetimed everyday. We talked for a couple hours about our days and how it was filming and how dogger was. It was really fun to FaceTime him everyday. I mean it didn't help the months pass by faster. Sometimes we fell asleep on FaceTime together. And the days we didn't it was because he had to continue filming or because Sebastian got drunk and I had to take care of him.  

I'm really nervous for tomorrow because I have to pick up Chris at the airport. I got a hair cut and now my hair length finishes . I got them yesterday. But besides that I'm still the same. I just don't  know if I'm going to cry, jump, or even kiss him. I mean I hope not. Well let plan my outfit. I went today to the grocery store and got all his favorite food. Well snacks.. like starburst jellybeans, Doritos, etc.  Either I wear a dress or something casual... Fuck it I'm wearing a dress. Plus it's gonna be hot as shit tomorrow sooo. Either a go for a clueless kinda vibe or Stevie Nicks.. Stevie NICKS FOR SURE. Now lets see how it actually looks on me.. I tried it on and it was a very pretty outfit but was it pretty enough to pick up Chris from the airport with this on? Nope its not.. Hmmm I'm just going to feel whatever I feel like wearing tomorrow. What time do I have to pick him um again.. Oh right at 7 pm. Okay I have enough time. 

Chris called me at 1 in the morning on FaceTime. 

" HIIIII!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUUU."

" HIII!! oh your not ready when I come pick you up."

" Uh oh what did you do."

" Oh nothing just things I had to do. I got you a present."

" Ohhh what is it?"

" I'm not telling you. It's not a surprise if I tell you."

" Oh now I'm nervoussss. Anyways what are you doing?"

" I'm just laying here in bed how about you?"

" Same here.. I can't sleep."

" Oh so you called me for I can get you tired huh?" You said playfully.

" No no no. I wanted to hear your voice through the phone one last time." 

" How romantic. I'm kidding." You laughed

The whole night you guys talked about each others day and made stupid jokes. It was sunrise here in a LA and I still haven't fallen asleep. Neither did he. We both fell asleep on the phone by 10 am. Dogger was next to me so Chris can see me and dogger on the camera. Well doggers ear. He really missed dogger. 

It's  now 5 pm. I woke up to my phone dead and my ear ringing. I woke up and looked at the clock. OH SHIT I said to myself. I only had an hour to get ready. I ran to the closet and three things came in mind.. How hot is it outside, How much time do I have left if I do my hair and will I make it in time. I got my computer and ran back to the closet. I put some music and checked how hot it was.. It was only 68.. WERE GOOD!! now time to find some pants.. I'll just put on some black sweatpants and a tank top. PERFECTT.