Visit..

Chris POV:

" Hey mom!" Chris yelled from the front door.

" KITCHEN!" Lisa yelled back.

" What are you guys doing...." Chris walked into the kitchen where he found Scott, Sebastian, and Lisa putting paint into zip block bags.

" It's for the kids. I used to do this for you and Scott." Lisa looked up.

" Do you have pictures?!" Sebastian said.

" Of course sweetheart. Scott can you go back home and get me the baby picture albums?"

" Yeah." Scott put down the paint and walked towards Chris.

" Hey can you take me to the airport? Since you are leaving."

" Yeah of course. Are you packed and all ready?"

" Mhmm."

" Okay lets go." Scott patted Chris on the back and left. Chris walked up to Lisa and Sebastian. He gave them a hug and a kiss goodbye.

" I'll be back in 2 days! Love you guys." Chris yelled as he walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

" Love you too!" Lisa and Sebastian yelled at the same time.

Chris got his suitcase and left the house. Scott was waiting inside the car while it was cooling down. Chris had a little plan in mind since the moment you left 2 months ago. It was great how you both texted constantly and factored every single night at the same time. It was nice how Chris would send pictures of Sebastian with the kids or just the kids. But he couldn't wait another 2 more months to see you sooo he just booked a flight to the UK. Chris got in touch with your agent and asked for where would be be filming. Your agent gave Chris the address and told him when would you be free from filming. You agent also gave him the hotel where your staying at and the room number. Chris finally got to the airport and said bye to Scott. Chris finally got into the plane and settled himself down.

Y/n POV:

" Jesus fucking christ I'm starving." You walked up to the hotel phone and ordered food service. You literally ordered chicken tenders and a burger with a bunch of fries. You also didn't hesitate on ordering a lava cake cause those motherfuckers are so good. As you waited for room service, you looked for something to play on the TV since you couldn't call Chris cause he said he is doing something with the kids. You decided to play " Bohemian Rhapsody " the movie cause it was a pretty good movie. As the music started to play, you sang along to it. You had to stop cause Room service knocked on your door. They set up the table and left right away. You started to eat calmly until you heard another knock on your door. You found it odd since they bought you all your orders. As you sat down confused if you should open the door or not, you heard the door open slowly. You tip toed to the kitchen and got a pan. You creeped up to the door the is now completely opened. There was a mirror on the other side which was facing the front door. You forgot that the mirror exists at the moment but the person who opened the door saw it immediately.

" WOAH WOAH DON'T HIT ME PLEASE!!" The Boston accent man said.

" w-what?" You lowered the pan just a bit as you peeked to see who it was.

" It's me y/n, it's Chris. It's your husband remember."

" W-what. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You put the pan down on the counter and started to jump around.

" Come here darling." Chris dropped his suitcase and closed the door behind him. Ones he closed it, he spread his arms wide for you. You jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist. You kissed his cheek, neck and finally those lips you've missed for the longest. Chris wrapped his arms around you and twirl you around. He missed the love of his life being around his arms and he missed how needy you could get, like you were showing right now. He held you so tightly that he was scared that you wouldn't be able to breath. You cried from joy since you've missed him so much. Chris put you gently on the kitchen counter. You looked up and saw his beautiful ocean eyes. He wiped the tears away as gently as he can. You cupped his face and brought him closer to you. You both started to make out with so much passion that was built all inside your bodies.

" Let me take a look at my girl." Chris took a step back for you can jump off the counter. You jumped off the counter and stood there. Chris looked you up and down with a smirk appear on his face.

" What's that smirk for?" You put your hands on your hips.

" Oh nothing." Chris said in a sarcastic voice.

" Oh yeah?"

" Yeah."

" Take that smirk off your face before I take it off with this pan." You picked up the pan and pointed it at him.

" Okay rapunzel chill out." Chris pushed down the pan slowly.

" mkay flin rider."

" Come here wild girl." Chris grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. He put his arms around your body and just appreciated the moment of having you with him physical again. He wanted to cherish the moment at that moment but he had a few days to do that. But for now... he will be cherishing you in another form that you and him both loved and needed after 2 months. Chris bent his knees just a bit and picked you up. He made your legs wrap around his torso. You threw your arms up in the air and wrapped them around his neck as he started to walk out of the kitchen.

" where's the bedroom baby?"

" walk down and take a right."

" mkay." Chris lend his head to yours, you both started to continue your make out session as you had before. Chris went inside the room and closed the door behind you.