Breaking news..

It's been a day already since you've come back from your great honeymoon. Everything has been okay, well that's what someone was trying to make it seem like. Chris has been off ever since he woke up from the nap he took while you and Sebastian were talking about business. You been trying not to pay attention to it cause the last time he was acting weird was when he made a mistake that he ended up paying for. You really hoped to god he did do anything. But if he did, he would've been told you or at least Sebastian. But if it was bad then Chris would've been dead by now. As the day went on Chris wasn't being decent with you or anything but you had a gut feeling something was wrong. As your day went on you saw Chris wanting to pull Sebastian aside but there was no right moment. You either walked into a room they were together in or just weird timing. You turned on the TV in the living room and just scrolled through the channels as you started to get really tired. You got so tired you couldn't even keep your eyes opened. Your turned off the Tv and dropped the controller. You walked to your room and shut the door. You knocked out on the moment your body laid on the mattress.

Chris looked at Sebastian and was nervous
to tell Sebastian what happened. Chris knew he should've told you but he didn't know how would you react since you guys haven't even been married for a month. Chris felt uneasy since Sebastian mentioned it multiple times yesterday. As you were asleep, Chris finally made his move and to finally talk to Sebastian.

" hey umm can we talk?" Chris turned to Sebastian as they were outside just chilling.

" yeah what's up."

" umm something happened."

" Chris I swear for the mother of god if you fucking cheated on y/n again I will kill you with my bare hands and dig you up in that the forest." Sebastian started to get mad and got up.

" no no no. NO CHILL OUT"

" if you didn't cheat then what?"

" Umm at the last night of our honeymoon.. we you know."

" I don't need details but just cut off the details."

" ok ok well umm I used a condom."

" no... your lying."  Sebastian knew exactly what happened.

" yup..  it broke."

" I knew something like this would happen."

" it's just I don't know what to do. I don't know if or should tell her or wait till signs and shit."

" she knows ur hiding something so just tell her before she starts worrying."

" I'll wait till she wakes up."

" no. do it now."

" but-"

" but nothing. She's gonna think your cheating and she's gonna regret everything. So now Chris.. now."

Sebastian words encouraged Chris to actually do it. He got up from his seat and walked back inside, leaving Sebastian alone with dogger and his recently new beer. He walked to your room but the moment he was at the door. He took a deep breath and walked into your room, where he found you sound asleep. He sat on you side of the bed and just looked at you. He saw how peaceful you were without a care in the world. He combed his fingers through your hair.

" baby " he whispered to you.

" mmm." You groaned as you you felt him comb your hair.

" hi baby."

" hi"

" uh we gotta talk about something."

" uh oh.."

" oh no don't uh oh. I didn't you know cheat or anything."

" ok.. what's wrong."

" well our last night at Isle Esme you know we uhh."

" yeah we fucked"

" well when we finished.. I took off my condom and it was broken"

" I-it was broken."

" yeah.. I'm so sorry"

" don't be sorry. plus we don't even know if you are pregnant."

" and what if I am? What am I gonna do or what are we gonna do."

" well do you want kids? With me..."

" of course I want kids with you but don't you think it's a little early?"

" I mean it is but we have 9 months to get used to us being married."

" Chris.." you looked into his eyes in fear.

" I'm sorry I'm sorry. I-I just don't know what to do either."

" I'm not ready to be a mother Chris. I just got married with you and- I just dont know."

" wanna take a pregnancy test?"

" but it was last night.. it hasn't even been 24 hours yet."

" how about tomorrow? Or do you want me to get a Plan B?"

" I mean we want the same things right? Kids I mean."

" y/n you should know I want kids with you. I called you the one, how would I not want kids with you?"

" but right now I'm talking about. Do you want kids right now?"

" I would love to have a kid right now."

" really?!"

" YES OF COURSE. But are you ready?"

" I don't know.. I don't want to be like my mother." You started to tear up. Chris saw your shiny eyes. He got closer to you and cupped your face.

" you will never be like your mother. Your a better human being than she is. And you know that."

" I don't wanna risk anything tho."

" I won't let you become your mother.. ever. Because you know why?"

" why?"

" because I love you more than I love myself. "

" aww chris." You started to cry a little bit.

" awww stop. Come here." Chris pulled you to him and hugged your little crying sleepy head. He saw the worry in your eyes that hurt him. He knew how terrified how you were of your mother and you would kill yourself if you ever one day looked in the mirror and saw her.

" I love you." Chris said into your hair as he lift a kiss on it.

" I love you more."

" do you want me to go get a plan B or a pregnancy?"

" Plan b... I need more time. I'm sor-" Chris cut you off.

" if you dare too apologize I will get you pregnant and then your fucked. So shit those pretty lips up and let me come back so we can have some SNUGGLES!!"