Texting..

" Hey Stranger it's Chris."

"Hello Stranger. What's up?"

" Nothing much. How about you?"

"Nothing just getting ready?"

" Oooo where are you going?"

" Just going out to dinner with Salma."

" Where are you guys going?"

"Tbh i really don't know. I have to ask her."

" Well i hope it goes well."

" Thanks. I heard you and Anthony were coming over."

" Oh yeah we are. I hope you don't mind."

" No no, I don't mind."

" Hey i know we met like yesterday but thank you."

"For what exactly?"

" For the advice you gave me."

" Yeah no problem. I'm always here stranger."

"Haha same here."

" Well i have to go get ready stranger so see ya."

"Okay. See ya."

AHHHHH OMG Chris Evans HAS MY NUMBER. Okay okay y/n calm down. He just said hi that's all. BUT IT'S Chris Evans.. Okay okay just look at him like a regular person you just met. BUT IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA. OKOK CHILL OUT.  OH SHIT!! I have to get ready!! Y/n think about Chris Evans later not now.

I finally got ready and I looked HOT! I hope Chris doesn't come when I'm still here. I just don't to see him at all right now. After all that stupid shit that happened. Anyways I'm starving right now. Let me call Salma. 

" Hello."

" Holaaa. You ready?"

" Hola mi amor. Yeah I'm leaving the house now. You can meet me outside if you want now."

" Ahh okay okay." You hung up. 

I walk to the door hoping that they Sebastian, Chris and Anthony wouldn't see me looking this good. You walk outside and see Salma's car outside. You walk up to it. But the moment you open her car you see Sebastian's car about to turn into the drive thru. 

" Shit." You said. 

" What happened hottie?" Salma said. 

" Sebastian is pulling up and Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie are pulling up.

" So?"

" I don't want them to see me like this. I look like a hot ass hooker."

" Just get in."

" Okay okay."

I finally got into Salma's car and we kissed and hugged. I saw everybody going out of the car and looking at the passenger side. Salma looked at me with an evil smile. She opened the door and got out. She went to say hi to Sebastian, Anthony and Chris. UGHHHH NOW I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE. fuck it.. I finally got out of the car and  everyone was looking at me.