Serious talk..

" Hey sweetie." Lisa said with a smile on her face.

" L-Lisa? What are you doing here?" You stood up and walked to her.

" Don't just stand there. Give me a hug. You know how much I like your hugs." Lisa pulled you in.

You both had a long hug but you felt drained. 

" I need to talk to you." Lisa said.

" Yeah of course. Come in and sit." You lead her to a seat. 

" It's about chris.."

" Okay..."

" Tom came to the hotel and told us everything.."

" Oh no.." 

" No no no it's nothing bad. We just need to talk abut what's going on."

" Okay.. Umm well Chris has been acting over protective and jealous and even possessive. Him and I have been fighting a lot. I'm sorry to tell you this Lisa because this is your son but I think he has another woman on the side. He has been picking arguments with me for no reason and sometimes he is just building up arguments for he can later on say this isn't working out."

" Y/n.. As his mother. I didn't raise him to be like that. He now is aware of what he is doing. He even wanted to come and talk to you but I wanted to talk to you first. I wanted to tell you about what Chris."

" Whats wrong? Is he okay?"

" Yes honey he is great. I need to tell you a story."

" Okay.. go ahead."

" When he was a little boy he always wanted a family. To grow up with a wife, kids and a happy life. He got this job and searched for the one. We all know who he has dated. All his relationships were never the one he wanted. He always wanted to look at a women and know he has found the one and love her. He always told me how he would look at her and little things like that. Of course I know when someone has found the one cause the way they change, the way they look at the person etc. I am going to be honest with you how I always am. He loves you.. with all his heart. He is having trouble right now because of it. He never ever ever felt anything like this before and he is going through it with you. He is just scared y/n."

" He has never said he loved me.."

" Yeah I know. I was bitching at him when he told me that. Y/n please trust me. As his mother he loves you. I know that because the way he looks at you, the way his face lights up when he sees you texting or calling or walking up to him, he always talks about you like your the best thing that has ever happened to him. Which is 100 percent true. Please y/n don't give up on this relationship. I don't want what you guys have die."

"Lisa.. I-i love your son with everything I have. Trust me I do. If I didn't I would've broke up with him. But I'm scared to love him with everything I have. I know it's a horrible thing to say but it's true. I'm scared to love him when this is happening."

" I know love can be a scary thing. But what is love without preserving? Nothing."

" Okay. I will talk to him."

" Thank you.. for not giving up." Lisa wiped the few tears that were on my face. She got up and left. 

I sat there in silence trying to figure out in my head what could happen. If we would argue again, we would talk it out, everything. I stared at the wall until I heard the door open. He stepped into the trailer and saw me sitting there with my legs to my chest and my head rested on my elbows. My head shot up when I saw his figure. 

" I'm sorry.." Chris said as he walked up to the seats. 

You looked at him in silence. You were scared out of your life if something wrong happened. 

" Please don't look at me like that. Please." He sat down facing me. 

" Sorry." You rubbed your eyes.

" Can I explain what happened?"

" Mhm." You said with a slight nod. 

" Y/n I'm scared out of my life. For a lot of reason. "

" What's wrong?"

" I'm scared.. I'm scared of losing you, I'm scared that I would let go, I'm scared to love you."

" Why are you scared of loving me.."

" Because if I love you the way that I do.. You will leave and I would never ever be the same. I'm scared of never being the same without you. I'm scared that one day my fear will cause me to let go of you."

" You can still love someone and still let go." One single tear rolled down your face. 

" You know that feeling that I'm talking about."

" Yes. yes I do." You tried to hold your tears back. 

" Please don't cry."

" I'm sorry. I just love you too much that it causes me pain."

" Come here." Chris pulled you closer to him and held you.

" I'm sorry for defending Hiddleston."

" No no no. I'm sorry.. Tom showed me your guys text messages and everything. He proved to me the he sees you like a little sister. You were telling me the truth all this time and I couldn't even see it. I'm sorry for making you feel like I'm seeing some one else. I'm not I promise.. I wouldn't dare you to cause you pain. Especially you. I'm sorry for making you feel like I broke up with you."

" Chris"

" Yes my love"

" I love you with everything that I have."

" I love you more than anything." He whispered into your hair. 

We both cherished the moment together. Saying our first I love you's , saying everything we had to say, holding each other as long as we  needed. Yes we did cry together. IT WAS A GOOD MOMENT OKAY.  We ended up eating lunch well dinner together and watched a movie. Lisa went back to the hotel and Tom went back to his trailer. Chris and I ended up sleeping together that night. MEANING CUDDLING SLEEPING NOT SEX. Dirty minded -_-. Yeah I see you. Okay anyways it was a night I wouldn't forget.