Memory lain..

Tears broke from your broken eyes that were facing your knees. You played with the fluff off the teddy bear, trying to distract yourself from having a whole mental break in-front of the man you just confessed your feelings too. You felt a soft, gentle hand go up your leg. This is the first time in 2 years you've been touched again by Chris. The feeling of his touch was overwhelming as the memory flooded into your thoughts. The same hands that gave you shivers, lifted your legs and slid between you. Now your ass is on the side of his inner thigh. His hand traveled on the side of your other thigh and his other hand is on the side of your stomach. You took control of your emotions before you lost your dignity. You lost most of it but you still have some left. Chris' hand left your thigh, it came closer and closer to your face. His fingertips reached your cheek. He wiped your tears away. Your eyes went from your knees to his face.

" i was miserable for the last 2 years without you" Chris said quietly.

" w-what?"  Now that wasn't what expected.

" the 2 years without you, i was in hell. Ana cheated on me for the whole 2 years. I held on for no reason."

" why didn't you say anything before? Now I feel bad." You chuckled just a little as you sniffed your runny nose.

" no no don't feel bad." he chuckled with you.

" what a way to clean the air out." You rubbed your nose.

" haha yeah." You looked up and saw his eyes were filled with water. It seemed like you were looking into a mirror. Your reflection shined off of his blue eyes.  The same blue eyes that made you fall. You threw your arms up in the air, you grabbed onto the back of his neck and leaned forward to him. You dug your face into to crock of his neck. He instantly pulled you to his body as you grabbed onto him. His hands held on your back. He squeezed the hoodie that you were wearing. He missed how you held onto him, he missed the scent of your hair and how he could comb it with his fingers. You cried everyday to just have this moment with him. When you both are just vulnerable.

" This reminds me of something." He said into your hair.

" What is it?" You took your face out of his neck and backed away enough to see his face.

" Remember when I came back from filming and you picked me up in the airport?"

" Oh yeah haha. I went to the other exit and we saw each other from like 20 feet away from each other."

" Yeah.. that was a good day. I remember I just dropped everything a ran to you."

" Yeah I remember too but I was worried that someone was gonna steal something from you."

" I forgot that I had things the moment I dropped them."

" Remember that one time we took McDonald's to the house and we ate outside?"

" Yeah how could I forget? We then took a walk on the beach, right?"

" Yup and you chased me until I fell."

" Oh come on at least you didn't fall on like concrete ."

" Very true very true."  You played with his hair without realizing.

" Remember the first time I slept in your room?"

" How would I forget? Ever since then you never slept in your room again."

" Hahaha yeah it's true."

" I remember when you went away for Knives out, dogger had to sleep with me the whole time while I was on FaceTime with you."

" How could I forget? I remember one time I was awake but you were still sleeping. I talked to dogger by accident and he started jumping."

" Oh my god yeah how could I forget? He kept jumping on my stomach. I felt like someone was killing me."

" I remember your face still from it. I took a picture of your face like that."

" No you didn't" Your eyes widen.

" Yeah, actually I still have it. I still have the pictures of you and me."

" oooo I wanna see."

Chris held onto your back and reached for his back pocket. He got out his phone and went to his photo app. There it was.. an album of you. It had " my little babygirl 🥺 " as the name. There was 341 pictures in the album from all the face time calls, you sleeping with dogger on the couch, you sleeping on top of him, and all the other many adventures you guys had together. He scrolled to the top. He handed you the phone. You took it gently and laid your head on his shoulder. You starter scrolling through all pictures. You both laughed at the pictures and pointed at some pictures of Sebastian or Mackie or others in the background making a funny face. You guys reached the last picture. The picture that was favorited by him. It was a picture of him sleeping and you on top of him. Also Hemsworth kids and Scarletts daughter. Scarletts daughter used your ass cheek as a pillow. Meanwhile one of Hemsworth kids use your back and Chris' chest as a pillow. You used Chris' biceps as your arm. He put his chin on top of your head. You guys were sleeping on the couch so cramped up. You looked at him and saw tears where running down his face the whole time. You dropped his phone and cupped his face, wiping his tears away.

" hey hey... don't cry."

" I'm sorry.. I could stop myself."

" no need to be sorry.." you finished wiping his tears away with your hoodie. You caressed his cheek ones again. You felt his hand combing through your hair over and over. You looked into his eyes that filled with joy but also sadness. He looked into your beautiful eyes and just imagined if you would ever be with him again. He hoped you would forgive him and see a future with you again. He saw you walking down the aisle with Sebastian walking you down. He saw you in a wedding dress, as his wife, as the mother of his kids. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, and if there wasn't a possibility seeing you there by his side. Then he would be willing to take any chances to make it happen. He grabbed the back of your head and moved closer to you. He looked down at your lips and licked his own. You moved closer to him. You closed your eyes the closer you guys got. Your lips finally met ones more.The craving you both had for 2 years finally got satisfied. Eachother tongue dance around eacothers mouth. You guys had to apart away for some air. He cupped your face with both of his hand. Your foreheads rested on each others. Your handed rested on his chest and shoulder. Your each others eyes remained closed.

" i love you." he said softly.