Wedding planner..

It's been 1 year and a few months since you have been engaged to Chris. He moved into your house with dogger. Unfortunately Sebastian moved out to New York since he loved it there and he thought it was time to be on his own. You guys called or texted everyday to try not to lose contact since the only way you guys kept contact was you both living together. He was your family that lived across the state. But everything turned for the better. Sebastian finally met someone after years later, you and Chris have been better than ever. That's the only thing that matters, right? Having a healthy relationship that is going to get more and more serious by the day. You guys didn't want to rush into the marriage since you both did get engaged early into the relationship. You both agreed this year you would start planning the big wedding you both wanted. You both wanted it during the spring since it wasn't too hot and that's when the  flowers and nature start to look better. You both agreed in a forest theme wedding since you both love nature and being active. Of course you both have your days when it isn't going to come out but it's normal. You both kinda turned into a indie type of vibe. You took interest in crystal cause of your recent movie you filmed. Your character was a Stevie Nicks, indie, spiritual character. You like how the essence calmed you down and the smell of them. You started to buy essence until you went into a spiritual, crystal store. That's when you started you spiritual journey. You got Chris hooked with the smell and how calming you both were. It was like a drug for the both of you. Of course you both acted the same but you both went from fighting for little things to serious things. Which only happens one every 3 months or even longer. But to be honest the sex was better. You were reborn and a whole new craving, pleasurement came out. You experimented more with Chris in bed. Not the basic thing that Chris was the top and you were bottom. To be honest if anything really changed about sex. You just got hornier and always wanted to fuck him. Now it's routine to fuck at least 3 times a week. You were happy but you also made sure Chris was too. If anything Chris wanted more but he enjoyed teasing you while you guys were in the car or in public. You enjoyed teasing him while he was in Zoom interviews. You got a electric guitar and started to play with Joe perry and Johnny depp. Yes Steven Tyler got mad at Joe perry for paying more attention to you guys then the actually bad he is in. You wrote a book that is now the best seller. Things drastically changed in your life. For the better of course. But all you were focused on was your wedding. You had to start planning it. Chris was already looking for places for the wedding while you were looking for decorations, foods, etc. This was the first time you both were stressed out over something in a long time. 

Chris was out in one of the locations for the wedding while you were busy calling catering places to see if they can be available for spring and the type of food could be available, etc. You found a catering place pretty fast, weight lifted off your shoulders like a heavy backpack was filled with many things. You had now had to do invitations. But you wanted Chris to be there just incase if he wanted less or more people. Your wrote down the basic people who you and Chris would like to be there for your wedding. You put his whole family as for you.. you didn't really have blood family that would love to go to your special big day. You were worried about who would walk you down the aisle. You called someone special you knew they wouldn't deny your request. 

*Ringing* 

" y/n?"

" heyy.. are you busy right now?"

" No no I just woke up from a nap. What's up?"

" Nothing I just wanted to ask you something but I wanna talk to you first."

" Yeah sure."

" Could you walk me down the aisle."

" HUH?!"