Oh shit..

* 2 years later *

" After 2 years of Chris Evans and Ana de Armas relationship. Ana has been spotted with a strange man, holding hands and none stop making out. It's been confirmed by Chris Evans himself that he is once again single." News reported said on tv.

" Payback is a bitch." You took a sip of your beer and turned off the tv. You got up and went to your closet.

Over the 2 years you started off really rough. But now you've lost 10 pounds of fat. But now you have a bigger NATURAL ass and your boobs just stayed the same. You dyed your hair black but not your natural hair mixed with blond. It looks like highlights. You got a face frame hair cut that made your face POP. You've taken care of yourself a lot. You got 2 cats now but you still with Sebastian. He just finished doing one of his movies so he is home resting.

" I guess I'll pull go to a bar tonight. Actually no.. I'm too lazy. Plus I don't want the same hangover that happened about 3 days ago to happen again." You walked out of the closet and walked into Sebastians room. He was on his desk doing some work.

" Hey nerd."

" Hey shorty. What's up?"

" Nothing, just bored."

" You don't have any plans?

" Nope. Not today." You sat the the corner of Sebastians bed.

" Not even clubbing?" He spend himself to your direction.

" Hell no. I'm barley even recovered from the other night."

" It was pretty funny how you git kicked out of the club for dancing on the bar."

" I was great tho."

" I will admit it. You were great but the stripping part was not."

" Thank God I didn't do anything else. Thanks for saving my ass."

" I think I saved more than your ass this time."

" Shut up."

" Hey did you check you email?"

" For?"

" Jamie Lee Curtis wants you and me to film in a movie."

" What's it about?"

" It's the sequel to Coyote ugly."

" I love that movie. I practically did it the other night."

" That's why she wants you to be the leading role."

" Who's gonna be in it?"

" You, me, Tom Hiddleston, Angelina Jolie, Rachel McAdams, and Natalie Portman."

" That's it?"

" There's one more person but I know if I say their name. Your not gonna film."

" Just tell me."

" Chris.... Evans."

" Oh I'm doing that fucking movie. Let me say yes to a Jamie."

" That fast?"

" Well his in pain anyways soo why not see him through it?"

" Your evil."

" I don't care."

" love youuuu."

" love youuuu toooo."

* 5 months later *