Wedding day..

After 3 weeks of busting each others ass to make sure your weeding was perfect. The day has finally come. After the amazing bachelorette party your bridesmaids made for you. Now today is the day you finally make it official to make a family with a Chris. You were nervous about everything, the hangover you all had wasn't helping either but you ordered everyone a IV full of vitamins to make all sober in under an hour. The room was a mess but you didn't even care. You just wanted to say you vows. The lady came in with everyones IV and started the process. You all took a moment to process everything that happened last night and what is about to happen in a few hours. After 30 minutes of everyone processing everything. Everyone was back to normal and completely sober. The doctor left as everyone started to get ready. Everyone took a fresh shower. Nickie was first and then all the bridesmaids were after. As you started to shower and shave everything, Nickie was doing everyones hair and makeup. He already did his things since he was going to go all out. He was shaving that for you. You finished showering after 2 hours. As you dried off, Nickie was finishing up Elizabeths makeup. Everyone was getting dressed and eating. You sat down in the table with everyone who was ready. You ate a bowl of fruits and water to make sure you had energy. Nickie was finished with everyone.. Now it's show time for you. You got up from the table and sat down in his little makeup stand. 

" So you ready darling?"

" Of course but I'm just nervous."

" Are you that nervous that your stomach hurts?"

" Yeah actually."

" Darling you'll be alright. We all get that when there's a big event in our lives."

" Nickie.."

" Yes darling?"

" Do you think I'm ready for this?"

" WE GOT CHICKEN FEET OVER HERE!!" He shouted to the ladies sitting in the table. The all heard his words and used towards you. They asked you what's wrong and if your okay. You felt like you were getting ganged up on for just a question. 

" Gus guys chill out. I don't have chicken feet but am I ready for this?"

" Ready for what?" Scarlett said as everyone sat down circling you. 

" Like marriage, kids, all of this. Am I ready for this or am I just doing this cause of Chris?" You said as Nickie continued doing your makeup. 

" Y/n.. We all felt like that when we got married. You question yourself cause your scared about what can happened but look at you guys now. You are getting married in under 3 hours. Stop thinking about it and if you feel like its not right then just tell chris."

" But it's our wedding day guys! I can't just do that."

" Are you staying cause of the wedding or what? Cause it sounds like it."

" I'm staying cause of Chris.... and the wedding." 

" WHAT?! NOT EVEN FOR YOURSELF?" Elizabeth got up.

" Give me something fucking sweet. That'll help me figure it out."

" What do you want? Chocolate covered strawberries or brownies?" Scarlett go up.

" Both. And give me a shot of vodka."

" Alright I'll be right back."

" Okay.." Scarlett a few moments later came back with one shot of vodka and a plate of Strawberries and one brownie like you requested. She set the plate down on your lap and handed you the shot in your right hand. You looked at the shot and just said fuck it, bottoms up. The shot glass touched your lips as the vodka slid down your throat. You took a few strawberries and bites of the brownies. You processed everything.