Bora Bora..

* SMUTTTTT*

" We will be tacking off pretty soon." The flight attended said over the speakers.

" Hey, you ready?" Chris put his hand in your inner thigh. 

" Yeah its only like 9 hours.. Are you okay?" 

" Yup I just wanna sleep." 

" Use me as your pillow then." You opened your arms. He laughed and moved his body towards you. He rigged his face on crook of your neck. He closed asleep and sooner or later knocked out. You watched a movie with your headphones in and played with his hair. After of plenty of movies and many hours later you guys finally arrived. Chris fell asleep threw the whole plane flight but watched the two last movies with you. You guys boarded off the plane and walked to the hotel. The plane landed about 20 minutes away from the little rooms you both are staying in. You guys looked at the green palm trees and colorful floors. He even broke a flower and slid it on your ear. The birds were chirping and colorful. You both hear the waves getting louder and louder as closer you both got to your rooms. You both finally caught a view of the whole beach. The sun shined on your faces and the breeze as well. Your hair moved through the air. You both walked to the room. You both finally arrived and the room was breath taking. There was glass details on the floor which you saw the little fishes through the glass. You guys finally go settled in and took a view of the backyard area. You feel in love with the view. Your face lite up and jump on to Chris. He really did surprise you. You guys finally went inside and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. You and Chris unpacked, you both talked about what you guys wanted to do. You guys finally put everything away and walked to the nearest restaurant for dinner. You both order some food and ate. You both finished eating and decided to take a quick walk around the beach. You both took off your shoes and dipped your feet in the water. It was warm and clear. The sand was soft surprisingly. You guys took a break and sat down on this egg looking seat that was hanging from a palm tree. You guys sat there and cuddle for a minute. You both admired the sunset and how the water was so clear. 

Chris hands managed to go inside your shorts. His face dug into your breast. You laughed and pushed his head away. 

" Not here." You held the side of his neck.

" But whyyyy. Nobody's looking." He went into your breast again.

" Chris stop." You pushed away.

" Fine. But I will get my way." Chris got up with his hands still in your shorts and walked back to the room. He threw you into bed and ripped his clothes off.  He went on top of you and ripped your shorts off. You cupped his face and made out with him. He took your bra off and sucked on your nipples. A moan escaped your mouth. You bit on your bottom lip as he rubbed your pussy. You squealed and put your arm on top of your mouth. You arched your back when his fingers started to go deeper into your pussy. You got up with your arm and threw your head back. Chris lift marks on your nipples, under boob, everywhere. You placed your on the back of his neck. He started to go down your body, leaving kisses behind. He teased you by kissing around your pussy. He finally started to eat you out. You grabbed on the side of the bed and rolled your eyes back. You resisted to moan. " I wanna hear you." You heard Chris say. You stopped resisting and finally showed to pleasure he was doing to your body. You moaned and held onto the sheets. You finally cummed into his mouth. He got up onto the bed and rubbed the tip of his head against your clit causing you to get goosebumps and shiver. He pressed his dick in to your wet throbbing pussy. You gasped for air when he was finally inside you. He knew your weaknesses and took it as an advantage.  Jokes on him you knew how to please him as much as he did to you. You took advantage of the fact the he is onto of you. You moved your hips into his. You started to ride his cock which caught him off guard. He started to moan silently. " Now I wanna hear you." You grabbed his face and kissed his neck. He had a sensitive spot on his left ear. You started to slowly kissing him. You took your time with it which drove him crazy. You heard his breathing started to go rapidly and his moans started be consistent. He groan loudly when his sticky, warm cum shotted out of his dick and into your pussy. He let go and fell on top of you. He tried catching his breath when he took his dick out of your pussy. You stroked his cock slowly. His sweat touch your torso. You grabbed his face with your other hand and continued to kiss where he was sensitive. Your slow stroking became more faster. He moaned into your hair which drove you mad. His cum ended up all over your stomach. He got off of you and grabbed your hips. He sat down against the head board and you leaned onto of his dick. You moved your hips causing friction on his dick and your pussy. He got his dick and pushed it back into you. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you started to ride him. He lifted your ass and started to fuck you. Your head dug into his neck and squeezed his biceps. You moaned loudly into his neck. Your walls clenched once again from the stoking of his dick. He took his dick out of your pussy. He held your torso and your arms still wrapped around his neck. You were gasping for air. He took your hair out of your face and sweaty back. He looked down at you. " Breath baby breath". You nodded at his commented. Your breathing began to steady. You looked up at him and smiled at him. He cupped your face and pulled you in. You both kissed more passionately than ever. He got your shirt which was right next to him. He cleaned off the cum from your stomach slowly. You looked at his hand and how gently he was with you. He looked at you and smiled. After a few minutes passed you both got up and walked into the bathroom together. You both go into the bathtub and had a warm bubble bath together. He scrubbed your arms gently and your back. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his chin on your shoulder. You guys looked out of the bathroom window and saw the stars. You played with the palm of his hand and he wrote letters on your stomach. That was your guys game. To write letters on each others back, arm, stomach and tried to guess what the other wrote. The best first night in Bora Bora together.