Honeymoon 1..

Warning: this whole chapter and the next requires a smut!!

  After many hours of Chris desperately needing your body. The wedding was finally over and time to go to your big honeymoon. You were both on your way to Isle Esme to finally satisfy each others needs of one on others bodies. You felt your wet pussy sticking to your underwear as the whole flight to your honeymoon took forever. You were desperately needing some sort of sexual interaction, even if it was giving Chris a blowjob in the bathroom. Chris squeeze your inner thigh making you go fucking nuts. You laid your hand on Chris crotch pretending you didn't have bad intentions. His cock raised against the material of his black cotton pants. Your finger tips gripped against the tip of his cock. He cleared his throat and sat up as you did such a filthy action. He hummed with a deep tone as your hand traveled back and forth around his penis. Now you both needed each others body. After a few hours of teasing each other, you finally arrived. You both walked into the little house you both rented out. You walked through the front door with your things. The house was beautiful. They were glass doors and windows that showed out to the back yard. The beach waves hitting each other filled the whole empty house. You both walked around the house trying to figure out where your bedroom was. After a few minutes of searching, you both finally found your master bedroom. Your eyes traveled around the room as you stood there in the middle of the room. Chris looked down at you and dropped his luggage. He picked you up bridal style as he walked to the bed. He dropped you on the bed, he proceeded to climb onto of you. You grabbed his face and brought his lips closer to yours. As your tongue lingered around his, you helped him unbutton his shirt. Ones he was fully naked, he turned your attention to you. He didn't even want to help you take out the silk red dress of of you, he just wanted to rip it off of you for your naked body can be exposed. And that's exactly what he did. His veiny hands grabbed the bottom of the V shaped dress that was in front of you braless breasts. He torn the red silk fabric in half. You gasped as you heard the silk fabric being torn apart by your lover. There you guys were, in the middle of the bed with your breast exposed and his inked torso. Chris pulled your legs down closer to his crotch. As you gave him sweet kisses, your hips made friction against him. Your back arched as his arm pulled you closer to his stomach. His hand slipped under your stomach, trialing down to your soaking wet underwear. His thumb teased your clit as you whimpered into his lips. The only thing that was stopping him from fucking you with everything in his body was the damped fabric, he wasn't going to let it stop him tho. His indent finger slipped under your underwear and moved it aside. Now nothing could possibly stop him. His thumb drew rapid circles with some pressure. His middle finger and ring finger rubbed against your entrance, making you grinder against his wet fingertips. His lips finally fell apart from yours. His chin rested against your shoulder. " Ride my fingers baby." He whispered into your hair as he slipped into your cunt. You did as he instructed you to do. As your hips ride his fingers, you're sweet. Moans became louder as his fingers curled into your cunt. He pointed his fingers into your g spot, your nails dragged against his pure back. Leaving him stinging marks that turned into pleasure. Your eyes rolled back and so did you head leaving Chris making out with your collarbone and the sides of your neck, he left dark marks all over you as you dug your nails into biceps. " Oh fuck baby right there." You said out of breath. Your back arched more as you felt the pit of your stomach holding back the wave of your orgasm. " Cum for me." Chris looked down at you as you finally let go of yourself. Your cunt closed into his fingers as you squealed the fuck out. You let your body go and relax for the little moment you had too. As your breath turned normal, you looked at Chris and just saw him sucking the cum out of his fingers. Now that shit made you want to fuck him 10x more than you did before. You got on your knees as you sat on top of his cock. He looked up to you as pumped his dick with your pussy. His groans turned into low moans as your hips started to go faster, he squeezed your hips as your hips drive him crazy. He closed his eyes until you thought you had him waiting enough. He opened his shut eyes as his cock was inside your cunt. He was surprised since he was already about to cum from the friction. You're nails dragged down from his abs to his V line. His body gained goosebumps that sent him shivers down his spin as your nails trailed his body gently, your hips rocking back and forth into you G spot. He grabbed onto your hips as he became closer and closer. He slapped your ass here and there. You threw your head back as he had a full nice view of your tits bouncing. As he was a second from cumming into your pussy, he sat up and pulled your arched back into him once more. He buried his head into your tits as he squeezed your sweaty body. He moaned loudly as his cream filled your insides. Ones he finished filling you that's when you let out your orgasm. Your legs trembled as you grabbed onto Chris. Your sweat dripped down your bodies as you held each other. Chris kissed your neck and made his way up until he finally got a hold of your sweet tender lips. He rolled you over for now your whole body is against the mattress. He started to kiss every inch of your body, making sure every part was token care of and loved. He kissed around your pussy making you squeal just a little but just enough for he can hear it. Ones he heard your squeals he knew now what just to do. He started to lick your clit. You buried your face into your hands and did muffled moans into your hands. " I want to hear you love." He looked up at you, he looked down again and that's when he started to do it. He started to eat you out, he had a sweet taste of your pussy as he held your legs apart making sure you would close them. You reached out and took a handful of your bedcovers. You gripped your hand together, making your knuckles white. You were so sensitive after he made you cum twice already in a row. You were just about to give in until he became more rapid. You finally let go and just hummed into his mouth. You thought it was unfair that you cummed 3 times and he only did twice. Ones he lay back down right next to you after he just cleaned you up. You got up and slid your hand to his base, you lifted his cock and played with his tip with your tongue. You twirled your tongue around as your hands pumped him slowly. Ones you slipped your whole mouth into his cock, he grabbed your hair up into a ponytail and held it there. You bopped your back and forth until Chris took control. He pushed your head down until he felt the back of your throat. Your eyes got watery as he held you there. You mascara started to run down your face as he was close to cum into your mouth. He finally gave in and creamed your whole mouth. He pulled out and saw your runny mascara and messed up lipstick. He started into your eyes and saw you swallow. " Good girl." He lifted your chin up. You whipped away your ruined mascara as you whipped your face with your hand. He got up from bed and carried you bridal style to the bathroom. He seemed to love carrying you bridal style. He sat you down on the bathroom counter as he started the shower. Ones the water was hot enough for the both of you guys. He carried you inside the bathroom knowing that you were to weak to even stand. You didn't have any doubts to see the next day with bruises between your legs. You both took take care of each other in the bathroom and afterwards.