Vacation..

* Update: I'm gonna continue writing this story in 3 person. I can't write it in first person anymore. Oh and there is smut in this chapter sooo.* 

" Y/n! Y/n!" Paparazzi's yelled. 

" Hello." You waved to the flashing cameras.

" Your movie was great! How was it filming with Tom Hiddleston." 

" It was amazing filming with him and the crew. Thank you for watching the movie." 

" When's your next film?"

" I have no idea. I'll take a little month break and come back to the game."

" Thank you y/n! Have a nice day." 

" You too." You walked through the flashing lights. 

You finally get in your car and put on sunglasses. You drive back home to see Chris sitting on the porch. He was playing with dogger and throwing a ball. 

" Heyy" You get walk up to them.

" Hey babe what took you so long?" Chris got up from the porch and grabbed you.

" You know the paparazzi and the interview started a little late." You grabbed him by the waist.

" How was it?"

" It was good. I just need a break like a vacation or something." You dug your head into his chest.

" A vacation?" He looks down at you.

" Yeah you know like just to chill. Get out of the house and take a break from reality."

" Where do you wanna go? We can go today."

" Today?! I haven't even thought of anywhere to go."

" Well start packing. I'll do all the planning."

" Wait no but I have to know where we going for I can know what I'm making."

" How about Hawaii?"

" Hmmm a little basic don't you think. Plus why a beach seen?"

" Cause I'm dying to see you in a bathing suit. I can never get my hands of you when you wear on."

" First off you can never get your hands off me.."

" Yeah but now I have an excuse." He went down to you and picked you up. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck looking down at him. 

" Dogger come on boy! Let's go." You whistled to dogger. Dogger came rushing back inside the house and started to play with his lion stuffed animal. 

" Where do you wanna go?" 

" Hmm how about bora bora? The water is super clear."

" Go get packed." He put you down and slapped your ass as you walked to your room. 

You wondered how many days would you guys be in Bora Bora together. You just wanted to take a break since filming and everything was being hard on you. Plus you wanted to see how Chris would react and how would he feel out of his comfort zone and element. You wanted to see if taking a vacation would prove anything from the future. Like marriage or anything out of the ordinary. You went outside your closet and walked to the office where you know he would be. 

" Hey Mr. how many days will we be there."

" Pack for about 28 days." He looked away from the computer and smiled.

" 28 DAYS?!" 

" YEAHHHHH"

" okieeeee." 

Woah 28 days with him? You weren't prepared to spend 28 days in the same hotel room in an island. You weren't even prepared that he agreed so fast to go. Did he even think about the idea of going on a vacation with you? Especially 28 days? Maybe he didn't and just thought about all the pros.. Is there even Cons in this? You didn't even care. You just wanted to go away and have the time of your life. Especially with Chris. You got 4 suitcases and a carry one bag. You basically packed half of your closet in those 4 suitcase. Bikinis, Shorts, Crop tops, Leggings, Sports bra and a push up ones. You packed everything you needed and started to get your carry on pack ready with hair ties, lip balm, extra back up clothes for any emergencies, 2 boxes of tampons just incase, Birth control, and many other goodies. You places them all next to the door and skipped over to the office. There he was. Eyes glued to the screen. You hopped on to his lap and grabbed wrapped your arms around your own body. Sorta of an arm cross. You payed attention on what's on his screen. There was barley anything available for 28 days until you guys found something you both agreed on. You and Chris spilt the bill and stayed in Chris's office. 

" Why do you look so good from this view." You played with his beard. 

" Oh stopp your making me blushhhh." He looked away from you.

" You know you can't hide from me." You got up and sat on his lap facing him. 

" This view of you looks familiar. I can't remember from where tho." He looked up and down at you with his lustful eyes.

" I could help you remember." Your hands traveled down from his chest to his belt. You took off his belt and threw it to the floor. You grabbed his hand and made him touch your tits under your shirt. You unzipped his pants and stuck your hand into his boxers. You formed your grip when your hand wrapped around his cock. He groaned silently, his eyes went from your tits to your eyes. He picked you and placed you onto his desk. He violently ripped your shirt and threw the now piece of cloth on the floor. He took off his shirt and plopped in onto the floor. He grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into his lips. You both passionately kissed into each other. Your hips grinder crotch area causing friction. He unzipped your jeans and yanked them off of your legs. You cupped his face and his hands wondered around your body. He finally got to your underwear which is completely now soaked from your wet pussy. He put your underwear to the side and caressed his thumb against your clit. You moaned into his lips and grabbed onto his arm. He put in his thumb inside your wet pussy. He groaned from hard you got him. You grabbed onto the corner of the desk. You went from his lips to his neck leaving him marks. He finally took off his pants and boxers. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it against your pussy. He teased you and you hated it how he had this power over you. Especially with his praise kink and yours. That shit made you crazy. He finally inserted his dick into you and thrusted into you. You moaned into the back of his neck. Your nails dragged against his back leaving scratches.  " Oh god, just like that." You gasped for air. He grabbed your hair and pulled your head back. He went forward to your ear. " You like that?" He whispered. You nodded and moaned at the same time. " Good girl." He let go of your hair and and started to go rapidly. " I'm cumming." You moaned to him. Your walls clenched together causing him to cum as well. He took off is dick from inside you and made you drop to your knees. He stroked his cock towards your mouth. His cum went on top of your tongue. " You're so hot on your fucking knees." He groaned and let his head fall back.