Sleepover..

Tuesday on October 

    It's been a week since that incident. Incident meaning the kiss and family. It was hard to deal with the family part but Chris made it better. He helped me a lot. By showing me love, going out, and even shopping even tho he hates shopping. Yesterday we went on a boat all day long. It was pretty fun. He pushed me off sometimes and gave me kisses here and there. I'm really not sure what we are. Are we a relationship or friends with benefits or just friends? I don't even know and I won't stress about it either. I'll just enjoy what we have now just in case we wont' be anything later on. Which I hope we will be but time will tell. Oh today everyone is coming and sleepover for a month. Everyone meaning Scarletts family, Hemsworth family, Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Anthony's family, Robert Downey, Elizabeth Olsen, Just basically everyone.  Which will be fine cause I have plenty of room in my house. Literally I have to many goddamn rooms in this house for no reason. Even dogger has a room. The he doesn't stay in because he thinks his room is my room. I don't mind tho. I love cuddling dogger. Anyways I have to go to the grocery store today but I have to wait for everyone just incase anyone has allergies. But I really have to get ready. 

  I walked into my closet and put something random cause I just want to chill today. Most likely it won't happen but whatever. I just put on a sports bra, grey sweatpants, white teeshirt and just fluffy slides. Since it is fall why not. OMG I'm so excited for the Oprah interview and Salmas due date. I have Oprah tomorrow and Salma's do date is on Friday so it'll be fine. I heard people pull into my drive way. I ran outside and saw everyone car. Really everyone here at the same time? Greattttt. 

Everyone started to get out of their car and ran towards the house. My god kids said hi to me and I greeted everyone inside. Chris and Sebastian were getting ready since I did scream at them to. Everyone finally went inside with their  bags and reunited in the kitchen and living room area. 

" Hey peopleeee." I screamed. 

" LADYYYY WHY IS YOUR HOUSE SO BIG?!" Anthony yelled at you. 

" You know I'm right here right? and I don't know it was a good deal so why not. But have you seen the backyard?" 

Everyone heard back yard and ran towards the glass doors. It was locked so I had to open it but the moment I opened it everyone ran outside. It even made me fall. Hiddleston helped me up and we both hugged and greeted each other. I saw everyone running around and everything. My god kids and Anthonys kids were in the basketball sorta court. The adults took a seat infant of the pool and some were around the barbecue place. 

" I assume everyone likes it." You said

" Of course dude. I'm about to move in." Tom holland said. 

" Haha.. no" 

I waved everyone back inside and everyone walked in. 

" Okay so you all pick your rooms. DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!! OR YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT. Anyways this room is Sebastians room. This is my closet. This is my room and this one is Doggers room. Everywhere else is free. But the gym and movie room of course. Now everyone can go to there rooms but I'm going grocery shopping so I need to know is anyone where has allergies."