Hell Nah..

" I look like a fucking whore." You looked at yourself in the mirror

" It's just a bralette. You have tons of those at home." Sebastian said while getting his hair fixed.

" Okay but I wear them inside the house not filming. My nipples are practically out." You fixed your tits.

" I mean it is lavender."

" Couldn't they just put red or something."

" Clearly not."

" And look at these shorts. My ass checks are fucking out."

" I mean you looking real nice there y/n." Sebastian's eye made it to your ass.

" Hey Hey! Eyes up here buddy."

" I'm sorry I'm sorry." Sebastian threw his hands up innocently. You laughed from his reaction. You walked out of the trailer with a coat that reached your ankles and walked to the bar that was only a block away. You had walk alone with a cold breeze in fucking February. You finally got saw the filming equipment. You say Jamie get out of the bar with her outfit for filming. She was the producer but she was also filming. She has a passion for filming that she couldn't just give up. You walked up to Jamie and hugged her.

" Oh my god I love your hair and makeup."

" Thank you but um the outfit is kind of a problem."

" Why?"

" My role is the badass that I'm the owners daughter. I dance on bars and serve drinks. Remember my character has anger issues that falls involve with a nice guy. I look like a fucking whore and my nipples are out. I don't have a problem with the shorts but the Bralette?!"

" Let me see. It can't be that bad."

" Not bad?! I'll show you what you call ' not bad'." You ripped coats and bomb your tits were there. Like your tits said " WOAH I'M HERE!" Jamies jaw dropped and covered you up.

" I'm gonna give you a red bralette . For your umm nipples won't be so there. like POW!"

" Thank you." You walked the the clothing rack that's outside and got the red bralette daneling of a hanger. You snatched it off and walked into the bar. To the right there's a bathroom so you just got in and look off your bralette without even checking for anyone. You threw it at the edge of the bathroom counter. The bralette managed to fall to the floor. Your tits were already out so you just put an arm around them and bent down. You got it but when you were getting up. There he was. Chris with his mouth open and a t shirt over on his finger tips. You shrugged him off and just but the bralette on. You fixed the bralette from behind.

" Umm I think ill leave to give you some privacy." Chris started to walk towards the door.

" I'm done anyways. Plus it wouldn't be the first time you saw my tits." You the bralette from the counter and walked out. You left him with his jaw dropped to the floor. Everyone who was filming the scene was in the bar getting ready. Unfortunently Chris was in this scene with you. The other producer yell " ACTION". You got on top of the bar with Angelina Jolie and started to dance with the rhythm of the music. When Chris wasn't on camera, he eyed you like a hawk. For what? Is it because he saw your tits agin or is it because he regrets leaving you? Who cares? Your having the time of your life moving your hips with the rhythm and Angelina holding onto your boob. It wasn't scripted but it went with the scene and character. The whole day you guys filmed scenes from the bar. You were exhausted after all that dancing ands serving ' drinks'. Nobody had lunch so we all just went out for dinner. There was a subway down the corner so you all just went. You changed into a hoodie that Sebastian gave you. You gave him your coat that you were wearing earlier. Everyone was walking fast but you and Sebastian. Sebastian lit up a cigarette and offered you one. You only 1 type of cigarette. Sebastian did have a box of your favorite cigarettes so he handed you them and a lighter. Everyone was inside ordering their food but you and Sebastian were looking around.