Airport..

Today is the day that you go to the UK for filming. The night before was hard for you, especially Chris. He knew it would be hard that you wouldn't be home for so long. But never showed you that he was panicking inside. He was your husband, his supposed to make you feel secure and make everything feel better than it is. He left the kids at home for he can have the regular byes. The whole night he never let you go. He couldn't bring himself to even move to the other side or anything. He held you in his arms tightly, tight enough that you couldn't even move. You had to tap him on the arm or hand or anywhere that your hand was able to touch. You taped him softly every time your arm fell asleep or when your neck started to hurt. You felt like a little teddy bear that could just move. Ones you woke up from your alarm, you knew that water works would start soon ones your in the airport.

" morning my love." Chris stroke your air as you opened your eyes to the alarm.

" h-hi." You stretched your arms and put both of your hands finger tips on his jawline.

" how'd you sleep?"

" better than ever. Thanks to you."

" haha i knew it"

" how did you sleep bub?"

" i slept pretty good with my little momma cub."

" isn't a cub a baby?"

" yes it is. Your my baby."

" yesss, yes i am."

" don't go."

" oh now you dont want me to go. The day i have to leave."

" yeah i know. I just don't want to sleep without you."

" you have Sebastian."

" remember when I told you I was tired of cuddling my pillow?"

" oh yeah and then i told you to go with Sebastian."

" and i said no cause he's big and your tiny."

" ok then go back to the pillow and put on my perfume on it."

" I don't think I won't make it without you for, 4 months."

" baby you'll be fine. I'll FaceTime you every night like we did."

" promise?"

" I promise."

" now seal the promise."

" okay." You cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

During the relationship, you and Chris always made little promises to each other. As the regular pinky promises weren't working anymore since the both of you kept breaking them. You both made it a thing ones you guys promise each other something, you have to seal it off by cupping each other's faces and kiss them in the forehead. It's a way to show each other that you put in the effort in the promise. As you held each other just a little bit longer, it was time to get up and get ready. You planned your outfit the night before. Well you didn't but Chris did. You whole outfit was everything he loved to wear. From the sweatpants he loves to do everything with too the sweatshirt that he bought with you in New York. He made sure that the whole outfit smelled like him. He put extra cologne on the outfit just incase if you miss him more than you should. He helped you pack your suitcase as well. When you weren't look, he always slid in any short, shirt, sweatshirts and some boxers since he knew your period was going to be happening while you weren't with him. Ones you got out of the bathroom and walked over to your dresser. You saw the outfit but ones you picked it up, you know the outfit didn't belong to you. You picked up the outfit and separated it. You looked at Chris which was sitting on the corner of the bed.