Oprah..

TW: Molesting, abuse, depression, anxiety, ED, cutting, abandonment, drugs, death, suicide attempts.

Today is the day!! AHHH I'm so excited but also nervous. I don't even have time to eat breakfast I have to be there in less than an hour.

Chris wasn't in bed anymore he was in the kitchen with almost everyone but I didn't even have time to say anything I just had to get dressed and get my coffee and leave. Thank god I had already prepared my outfit a long time ago so I just had to do make up hair and that's it. Which is what I did. I simply straighten my hair and put on a little bit of makeup that was only took me 10 minutes to do. I walked out with my purse and everything.

" Good morning.. Ohhhh you looking nice there y/n." Anthony said.

" Hey guys. Sorry I have to literally leave now for the interview." You said while getting your iced coffee.

" What interview?" Scarlett asked.

" The Oprah interview. It takes all day."

" Ohh when is it on air for we can all watch?"

" at 11 am."

" It's 10:47am.."

" OH SHI- CRAP! I have to leave now. Bye everyone love y'all and see ya later. Remember don't break anything." You ran out of the door and chris followed behind you.

" Hey wait!"

" Yeah bae."

" I just wanted to give you a kiss goodbye."

" Thank you." You walked closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

" Good luck out there. Text me when you get there okay?"

" thanks, I will bye."

" Bye."

I drove to the studio and go there 5 minutes early. I got introduced to Oprah and talked for not even a minute until the producers told us to take our seats and get ready. It was a very nice crew and Oprah was amazing. But as amazing as she is. Her questions never are. The producers counted down.

1.. 2.. 3.. On air now.

" Ladies and Gentleman y/n Y/l/n."

" Heyy." You waved to the camera.

" Hey how are you doing?"

" I'm great and you Oprah?"

" I'm doing well. Are you nervous?"

" Mmm not really."

" That's good because if your not nervous I'm not nervous."

" Haha yup."

" Well y/n I recently saw that you and Chris Evans were holding hands. Are you guys dating?"

" Yes we are dating."

" That's great. How is he?"

" He's great. I still can't understand why he hasn't at least found a wife."

" Do you think you'll marry him?"

" I mean I have no idea.. Everyone has a chance in marrying me so who knows."

" Wow so honest like that huh?"

" Yeah of course this is an interview."

" So I have a chance in marrying you?"

" I would say yes right now."

You both started laughing.

" Okay okay. Y/n tell us about yourself?"