Adventure..

Today's weather was more beautiful then the past 2 months you were filming. Throughout the whole 2 months of you being in the UK, it has been gloomy and multiple rainy days. Today is the first time you have been woken up by the sun shinning on your face. You planned last night to have some adventure in the UK with Chris since he was there for a few days. You weren't planning to let him down and not show him around. You were planning to take him to the ferric wheel, take him to one of your of your favorite restaurants and lastly around the city of London. You just wanted a few moments with Chris since he hasn't let go of you since last night. You adjusted your eyes from the beaming light that was hitting right across your face. You clearly couldn't adjust them since a stripe of sun is hitting your left eye. You close your eyes and dug your head into the crock of Chris' neck. He was already awake but remind his eyes closed since he was too lazy to open them. He finally open them to fell you doing your head into his neck.

" good morning baby." He broke the morning silence with his low husky voice.

" m-morning."

" how'd you sleep?"

" better than ever like every time we sleep together."

" I thought I was the only one that feels that way."

" why do you look so hot in the mornings with your messy hair?"

" hmm I don't know.." Chris stroked your hair.

" of course you don't."

" I have a question for you."

" yeah?"

" why do you look so stunning with your hair on your face?"

" hmm I don't know." You mocked him.

" what are the plans for today?"

" oh that's a secret.. but it'll be good."

" promise?"

" I promise."

" okay now seal the promise."

You gently cupped Chris' face and kissed him on the forehead. You both got up and changed after you cuddled a little more. You changed into a bright yellow sun dress with some white sneakers to be comfortable since the whole day you both would be walking around the city and shit. Chris changed into his typical black jeans and a tight shirt that hugged his muscular body. Ones you both walked out of the hotel, you notice it was more busier than usual. You didn't care cause you wouldn't let anything ruin your day with Chris. Not even if a bus hit you... well that would really would ruin eveerything but Captain America said ones "Walk it off.". You got a cab and sent you both for some breakfast since you both haven't ate anything. You both went to some place named " The breakfast club London bridge" since you were dying to try it out. You and Chris had the best breakfast you both could ever had in your lives. You took many pictures and videos together since you two made funny faces cause the food was hot. Chris sent them Sebastian for he could know your still you and okay. Sebastian and Lisa were making a photo album back home for you both to show them too Alana and Caesar. You and Chris were stuffed that Chris even had to unbutton his jeans. Ones you both took a 10 minute break, you both got up and started to walk around. Chris always held your hand but this time when you both would reach some tourist place, he would spin you around like a little princess. What a way to give the paparazzi's more things to take pictures of. After a solid hour of just walking around. You saw the large Ferris wheel that was only a few blocks away. You started running while you were pulling Chris' hand for he can follow you. Ones you both made it, you realized " HOLY SHIT IMA DIE". You looked at Chris with straight up fear in your eyes. 

" What's wrong baby??" He looked down at you in worry. 

" n-nothing." You walked up to the man that was taking tickets and gave him the two tickets you bought last night. 

" Whatever you say love." 

" Excuse me.." You asked the man who is taking the tickets.

" Yes ma'am."

" How long does this last."

" About 20 minutes."

" 2-2-20 minutes?"

" Mhm."

" oh okay... thank you."

" Your welcome." 

You got inside the Ferris wheel with Chris which he is sitting right across from you. You felt like you were going to throw up all your breakfast cause this shit is huge. As you waited for the ride to start, you felt like quitting and save yourself from a panic attack or even a fucking heart attack. Chris held your hand as you felt the Ferris wheel start. 

" why did I do this to myself." You said under your breath. 

" baby it's okay."

" you know I'm afraid of heights."

" but yet you travel around a lot."

" that's different. This shit has clear glass everywhere."

" just calm down. You be okay after the first round ends."

" mmmm I don't think so." 

" well I'm here." 

" ima close my eyes. fuck this." You covered your face with your hands. 

" oh no no no come on." chris took your hands off his face. 

" nooo I really don't wanna die." You looked into Chris's eyes with full of panic. He took your wrist and pulled you to him. He made you stand down next to him as the ride keep going. He held on to you for security and safety. You finally learned how to calm down and actually see the beauty of the state. It was more beautiful ones you were in the middle. You couldn't bring yourself to look down and see how far away from the ground you are but you didn't mind to look up and see the tiny people. They looked like ants to your human eye and it brought you laughter. Chris and you shared your thoughts on everything until you reached a topic of getting old and your kids. You were sad how time flies so quickly. In a blink of an eye, Alana and Caesar would be going of to elementary or even high school. Chris was sad how he wished he could've met you early in his life for he could have more time with you. He wished these hours would move slower, he wished time wasn't a concept in life itself. As the hours passed of you both walking around the city, holding hands, making memories with each other. It was finally night time and finally the last thing on your list for today. The restaurant you made reservations for. You both walked into the restaurant and that shit was booked. The waiter took you to your seats and left to get the menu. You and Chris both sat down and looked around to see all the people having big smiles on there faces and eating their food calmly. You can still see the steam coming out of some of their foods which made you feel like you were in a movie. The restaurant kinda reminded you of Ratatouille since it was the same shade of the restaurant from the movie. But this time it was in London not Paris. You did hope the food would look like the movie tho since you wanted to make it romantic with Chris. It didn't take long for the waiter to get your drinks and food order. The wait for the food was a little bit longer since the restaurant was packed. The food finally came out for the both of you. The food was fresh and nice. You and Chris just continued to talk about random shit. You loved how you and Chris can literally can talk about one thing for hours on end.