Back again..

Warning: Smut!

It's been almost a year since Chris popped the question you've waited for. The same question that replayed in your head every time you saw him. " Can you be my girlfriend?". It's been almost one year that you have been committed to him again. This time he actually proved to you he wouldn't break you again. It's been such a great time for the both of you. You just finished filming Cool World. You finally are back to your hair natural hair color that you missed so much!! Anyways you made it back to Chris' house back in Boston since the set was filmed in Boston. You didn't sleep in the trailers, but you slept in Chris bed. God the sex you both had almost everyday was insane. Looks like he missed 3 years of the pussy he couldn't have. You could admit it.. you forgot how he made you go crazy ones his dick was inside you, when he rubbed your clit, when he sucked your sensitive nipples. You missed how he used to clean you up after he made a mess with his cum all over your body. You missed how your pure bodies could cuddle after sex or showering. For almost a year you could finally sleep well again. Sebastian was filming the falcon and the winter soldier everywhere so Salma took care of Thor and Loki. You only had a few days left with him so you wanted to make the most out of it. By having endless about of sex, cuddles, going out, everything you both could possibly do. You both had plan to do a movie night so that's what was gonna happen. It was the afternoon so you both had enough time to go do the things you needed to get. Meaning snacks, drinks, blankets, pillows everything. You got ready to go to the grocery store. You just wore leggings and one of Chris' hoodie. You tried your hair up with a clip and made your way to the living room where Chris was looking for a movie list for you guys can watch. 

" I'm readyyy." 

" Finally. Now lets go baby." 

" Hey I didn't take that long."

" Just shut up and come here."  He placed his two hands-on your ass and brought you closer to him.

" Rude.." You tippy toed to hi s height. Your fingertips were on his jawline. You pressed a your soft lips against his to make a firm kiss. He squeezed your ass and let go of you. 

" Alright now lets go." You turned around and walked outside. He closed the door behind him and smacked your ass. You turned to him and saw his dirty smirk. You both got into the car and made your way to target. You guys pulled up to target and made your way inside. You pushed yourself onto the car. Your feet were on the thing under the cart. Chris was behind you and took control of the cart. You guys got all the snacks you guys needed and all the drinks and made it to self checkout. You guys walked out of target will bags filled with chips, popcorn, candy, and a punch of water and soda. You guys got back into the car and drove back to his house. An hour. later you guys prepared everything for movie night. Now the tricky part is making a pillow fort. You had an idea just for a small one but Chris had another plan. Chris out of a sudden comes out with a pill of blankets. He set them all on the bed since the fort is gonna take place in his bedroom.

After 5 miserable fucking hours of making a pillow fort. You guys finally laid down in bed with the snack  and drinks on the bed side table. You both decided to play some random movie you guys thought it was a nice movie. In the middle of the movie Chris started to get more than just touchy. He went from cuddling, to making his hand randomly land on you ass and now his thumb is rubbing against your pantie. His rubbing started to do some affect on your body. You become more wet as his teasing became more intense. His hand slid inside your wet underwear. His finger wondered around your entrance. You whined quietly trying not to show him you want him. He heard you squeal ones his finger slipped inside you. He went in and out of you. He wanted to hear you moan for him so instead of one finger, it when from two. Now that's you held on the cover of his bed. You looked at him with glossy eyes. You grabbed on his chest as he went briskly into your cunt. You hid your face from the shame he had over you. You bite your lip and closed your eyes. " I want to hear you baby." You quit biting your lip and finally let sweet moans into his ear. You wanted pay back so your hand traced his abs to his V line. Your hand slid into his boxers. You grabbed his hard cock and teased the head with your thumb.  Your grip tighten as your orgasim built in the pit of your stomach. " I can't hold much longer." You squealed into him. " Cum for me baby." He went faster into your cunt. The wave hit his fingertips as your wall clenched together. He took his fingers out and sucked your cum of his finger. You got up and took off his boxers. His hard cock stood up like nothing.  Your tongue danced around his head as your hand stroked up and down. He collected your hair to a ponytail as he let out groans. He pushed your head slowly until he was getting close to cum into your mouth. He pushed down to his base. He felt the back of your throat on his head. That pushed him off the edge making him to nut into your mouth. He let out a loud deep moan as you swallowed his cum. He let go of your head. Your eyes were watery and some tears did fall but you just ripped them off when he picked you up and turned you around. He rubbed his dick into your clit making you moan slightly. Unexpectedly he pushed his cock all the way into your pussy, making him feel your spot. You grabbed onto the head board. You started to moan as he didn't stop himself from going slow into you and then make progress. No, he need your pussy so he got it. He started strike into your wet cunt. Your knuckles turned white from how hard you were holding on. He made your ass turn red and he wouldn't feel bad if you ended up with bruises. You went from moans to cursing and slightly screaming. He wasn't holding back at all. Hearing your skin and his clapping mad him more crazier. He pushed down on your hips until you couldn't hold on anymore. " Oh fuuuck." You let out as your wall pressed together. As you cummed so did he.