Baby trouble..

Alana and Caesar has been at home for the past 3 month. It's been hard for you and Chris since this is your first child. Well 2 at the same time. They do the same thing everyday, sleep, eat, cry, piss and shit. They can be so adorable;e but at the same time... a pain in the fucking ass. You and Chris have been taking turns with the kids when they wake up in the middle of the night. You both figured out that the only way they can sleep was either Bob Marley or Fleetwood Mac are playing. You both always put a 10 hour bob Marley song on repeat. That's literally the only way you both can actually sleep. But it was a lot of time to figure out since you both thought that loud sounds or just music can disturb and trigger the babies. One day you were looking at YouTube on the tv. Alana and Caesar were on the floor playing with there little toys while Chris was side his hands up and down your leg. Randomly Alana started crying and Caesar just looked at her. You picked whatever song that was on the Tv and went to Alana. The tv was playing " Is this love By Bob Marley". As soon you got her in your arms, she called down immediately. You were just there on the floor still as you possibly can be. She stopped crying, you saw her eyelids were getting heavy until they closed shut. You looked at Chris with your eyes widen as you were in shook. You gave Alana to Chris and you got Caesar. Caesar was just in the floor with his eyes closed. 

" What the fuck." You whispered to Chris.

" What?" Chris whispered back to you.

" They just knocked out like nothing."

" It's the song."

" What do you mean its the song."

" Alana called down ones the song started playing. And so did Caesar, well he was calm but he was sleeping."

" I don't think so."

" Watch. Ones the song ends we'll see what will happen."

" Okay I guess we'll wait." You said as the song was coming to an end. The song stopped playing, a few seconds later.. Caesar started to cry. Caesar's crying obviously woke up Alana since they were right next to each other. nYou looked at Chris in a panic since he was right. You played another Bob Marley song to see if Chris was actually right. Ones again, Chris was right. The twins fell right back asleep, Safe and sound. You looked at Chris and gave a little laugh. You both got up from the couch and walked to the nursery. You both laid them down in they're personal crib. You told Alexa to play Bob Marley one repeat. As you both finished up in the nursery, you both got into the living room again. As you both got settled down and made yourself comfortable. You sat down and Chris laid onto of you. He laid peacefully his head on your chest.  He let out a sigh as he got just laid there. 

" What's wrong?" You played with the hair on the side of his neck. 

" Nothing... just needed this."

" What exactly?"

" This.. Just me on you or just you."

" Well now you got me."

" Yeah I know." He looked at you.

" How are you?"

" I'm okay. Could be better tho."

" What's wrong?"

" I didn't know having a baby especially 2, could be so hard. Like it's great and everything but shit." 

" Baby you know they will grow up."

" Jesus they are gonna grow up and then we have to deal with teenagers going through puberty and so much shit." He face planted his face into your chest as he thought about what you guys had to deal with in a few years from now. The only thing guys had to figure out what they are gonna be like. Meaning personality traits, mindset, if they have ADHD or ADD, etc. They were too young to be predicted but you can tell that Alana has some attitude in her meanwhile Caesar is chill.  As you laid on the couch with Chris, he did fall asleep too. You just laid there thinking about some things but you got token out of your thoughts as you felt your phone vibrate under you. You carefully slid your hand under you to get your phone. You saw there was a notification from Sebastian.